Maut [Devours Magic] from players while wielding powerful Shadow magic. Upon reaching full mana Maut transforms into an obsidian statue.
– Maut marks several players and after 6 sec consumes all magic around them, gaining mana for every player within 9 yards and inflicting 15 Shadow damage to all players hit. The spell leaves behind a Devoured Abyss.
– An area devoid of magic that silences and prevents incoming healing, but grants immunity to all other magic for players and creatures within it. Devoured Abyss also drains mana and inflicts 12 Shadow damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks. Upon collapsing inflicts 75 Shadow damage to all units within 9 yds.
– Maut causes ancient power to erupt throughout the chamber, inflicting 500 Shadow damage to all players.
– Maut slashes its current target, inflicting 8442 Physical damage and applying Shadow Wounds.
– Wounds resulting from Shadow Claws burn with dark energy, inflicting 10 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 24 sec. This effect stacks.
– Maut causes shadows to coalesce at a nearby location, sucking in players and inflicting 120 Shadow damage to all players within 12 yds after 6 sec. As the shadows collapse a Dark Manifestation is formed.
– Shadows twisted into a terrible manfestation of Ny'alotha's dark magic.
– Swirling Shadow magic protects the Dark Manifestation, causing it to lose mana instead of health.
– The Dark Manifestation sheds up to 20% of its total mana and grants it to Maut.
– Maut destroys any Dark Manifestation within 20 yards, devouring part of its mana pool and adding it to its own.
– Maut periodically inflicts Shadow damage to all players every 1 sec for 3 sec. Shadow damage increases as it gains mana.
– Maut's wings unleash a blast of wind, knocking back all players in a 40 yard cone in front of the caster and inflicting 13507 Physical damage.
– Maut afflicts players with an ancient curse, turning players to stone and slowing them by 15%. When the curse is removed the stone shatters, inflicting 7 Physical damage on all allies. If the curse remains after 24 sec the player is instantly slain.
Maut protects itself with [Obsidian Skin] and prepares to destroy its enemies with [Obsidian Shatter]. Maut transforms again when the mana shield is broken or its cast of Obsidian Shatter completes.
– Maut transforms into an obsidian statue protected by a mana shield. While the shield lasts, Maut loses mana instead of health and inflicts 100% of incoming damage back on attackers as Arcane damage. Depleting Maut's mana breaks the spell and interrupts Obsidian Shatter.
– Maut gathers power for 1 min. Upon finishing its channel Maut's mana shield shatters, inflicting 300 Shadow damage on all players.
– Maut consumes 10% mana every 6 sec to permanently increase all magic damage done by 1%. This effect stacks.
– Maut draws orbs of mana from the altars around it. Players or creatures that touch the orb explode, inflicting Arcane damage to all players based on how far the orb traveled. Each mana orb that reaches Maut restores up to 100% of its mana. Players who touch the orb are afflicted with Forbidden Mana.
– Mana erupts from the player after 6 sec, granting allies within 20 yds 150% increased mana regeneration and increasing their healing done by 50% for 8 sec.
– Maut drains life and mana from players, inflicting 10 Shadow damage and burning 4 mana every 1 sec for 8 sec. While the spell lasts, Maut gains 1% mana every second. Upon removal the spell erupts, inflicting 10 Shadow damage and burning 10 mana from allies within 8 yds.