Abyssal Commander Sivara
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Sivara begins her assault by marking all players with [Frost Mark] or [Toxic Brand]. These volatile compounds will cause an [Unstable Mixture] if a player is ever afflicted with both marks.
- Chimeric Marks – Abyssal Commander Sivara marks all players with either Frost Mark or Toxic Brand.(
Coming into contact with a player of an opposite mark or taking damage of the opposite element afflicts players with [Unstable Mixture].
[Septic Ground] upon expiration.
- Frost Mark – Marks the player with a frigid brand, inflicting 1 Frost damage every 1 sec and reducing movement speed by 1%. This effect stacks.
- Toxic Brand – Marks the player with a poisonous brand, inflicting 2 Nature damage every 3 sec and reducing healing received by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Unstable Mixture – A mix of poisons catalyzes in the player, causing them to explode, inflicting 2 Nature damage to all allies every 1 sec for 1 sec.
- Crushing Reverberation – Crushes the target, inflicting 165 Physical damage, split between the target and all players within 5 yards. Additionally, Crushing Reverberation sends out a shockwave that knocks all players back.
- Frostvenom Tipped – Attacks have a chance to apply either Rimefrost or Septic Taint based on which of the Chimeric Marks the target has.
- Rimefrost – Causes the target's Frost Mark to bleed over, inflicting 1 Frost damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks. Upon expiration, a pool of Frozen Ground is created at the target's location, whose size is based on stack count.
- Frozen Ground – Frozen ground chills all players standing in it, inflicting 14 Frost damage and applying stacks of Frost Mark.
- Septic Taint – Causes the target's Toxic Brand to bleed over, inflicting 1 Nature damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks. Upon expiration, a pool of Septic Ground is created at the target's location, whose size is based on stack count.
- Septic Ground – Septic ground envenoms all players standing in it, inflicting 14 Nature damage and applying stacks of Toxic Brand.
- Overwhelming Barrage – The caster fires a volley of poisonous and frozen bolts, inflicting either Frost or Nature damage and applying either Frost Mark or Toxic Brand to each player hit.(
Abyssal Commander Sivara casts Overwhelming Barrage when she reaches 100 Energy.)ifficulty and above, [Inversion] also inverts all pools of Overflow – Causes random players and their Chimeric Marks to overflow.
- Overflowing Chill – Causes a player and their Frost Mark to explode after 6 sec, inflicting 120 Frost damage split between all players within 5 yards and creating a pool of Frozen Ground.
- Overflowing Venom – Causes a player and their Toxic Brand to explode after 6 sec, inflicting 120 Nature damage split between all players within 5 yards and creating a pool of Septic Ground.
- Frostshock Bolts – Fires both frost and toxic crossbow bolts at random players.
- Frost Bolt – Fires a frozen bolt at a random player, inflicting 6 Frost damage every 1 second and applying a stack of Frost Mark to the first target it hits. The target is also pinned.
- Toxic Bolt – Fires a venomous bolt at a random player, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 1 second and applying a stack of Toxic Brand to the first target it hits. The target is also pinned.
- Inversion – The caster switches random players' Chimeric Marks, switching Frost Mark to Toxic Brand and vice versa, and applies Inversion Sickness.
- Inversion Sickness – Changing the target's Chimeric Marks roots them for 4 sec. Upon expiration, the target explodes, applying their mark to all players within 4 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.