- Overview – Gobbamak calls Troggs from nearby caves to swarm players. Upon reaching 100 energy, Gobbamak uses [Charged Smash] which applies [Electrical Charge] to all players struck. This allows players to temporarily power the hoard of devices in the area.
- King Gobbamak
- Charged Smash – Upon reaching 100 energy, Gobbamak smashes his primary target inflicting 50 Physical damage. Additionally, Charged Smash inflicts 80 Nature damage split evenly among all players within 8 yards of the primary target and knocks them back.
This applies Electrical Charge to each target struck.
- Electrical Charge – Inflicts 5 Nature damage to the victim and an ally within 6 yards every 2 sec.
Moving within 6 yards of Stolen Tech removes Electrical Charge and temporarily powers the device.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.