Ivus the Decayed
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ivus the Decayed often uses abilities to attack several players at random and will retreat to the safety of his [Petrified Bark] when at low health.
- Tanks –
Ivus will cast [Plague Breath] in your direction, leaving a [Plagued Bog] on the ground beneath you.
[Fungal Bloom] will leave a few clear areas on initial impact before spreading.
Plaguelings summoned while Ivus is [Petrified] fixate on players at random and cannot be controlled through threat generation.
- Hurl Blight – Hurls several boulders at random enemies, inflicting 30 Plague damage to players within 3 yards of their impact.
- Fungal Bloom – The caster spreads plague throughout the land around them, causing several fungal blooms to grow rampantly. Standing in the blooms causes players to take 60 Plague damage.
- Petrify – The caster enters a petrified state and calls forth a swarm of plaguelings to fight for them. While petrified, the caster is immune to all damage.
Defeating all of the plaguelings will end the petrification effect.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.