Ivus the Forest Lord
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ivus the Forest Lord often uses abilities to attack several players at random and will retreat to the safety of his [Petrified Bark] when at low health.
- Tanks –
Ivus will cast [Frost Breath] in your direction, leaving a [Frost Patch] on the ground beneath you.
[Lunar Strike] will leave a few clear areas on initial impact before spreading.
Wisps summoned while Ivus is [Petrified] fixate on players at random and cannot be controlled through threat generation.
- Hurl Boulder – Hurls several boulders at random enemies, inflicting 30 Frost damage to players within 3 yards of their impact.
- Lunar Strike – The caster calls down the power of the moon at random locations. Each point of impact creates a Lunar Rune that will expand rapidly after a few moments, inflicting 60 Arcane damage to all players caught in the rune.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.