Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Pass through [Defense Grids] to reach the final chamber of the Hall of Sanitation.
Reaching the third and final chamber cleanses the raid of all corruption, and inflicts MOTHER with [Depleted Energy].
When MOTHER is first active in any chamber she will begin a countdown to activate [Cleansing Purge] within that chamber.
- Defense Grid – Passing through a Defense Grid inflicts 20 Arcane damage to all players.
Additionally, an Embodiment of Contamination is summoned after 3 sec.
- Embodiments of Contamination
- Viral Contagion
- Endemic Virus – Infects a player with viral infection, inflicting 12 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 20 sec.
When this effect is removed, it causes an outbreak of Spreading Epidemic.
- Spreading Epidemic – The infection spreads from its host, causing all players within 10 yards to be inflicted with 18 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 8 sec.
- Depleted Energy – Having expended immense energy cleansing the chambers of corruption, MOTHER takes 100% more damage while within the final room.
- Sanitizing Strike – MOTHER inflicts 70 Fire damage in a cone in front of her.
Injured targets take 50% increased damage from Sanitizing Strike for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Wind Tunnel – Massive air vents throughout the chamber open, moving players towards jets of Purifying Flame.
- Uldir Defensive Beam – Focused beams of energy project from the arena, inflicting 50 Arcane damage every 0.2 sec to players within.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.