Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler will use its [Footbomb Launcher] to launch Azerite footbombs near its enemies. Kicking the footbombs back at the Pummeler will inflict [Blazing Azerite].
- Tanks –
Keep the Pummeler stationary to enable allies to accurately [Punt] Azerite footbombs.
- Static Pulse – Emits a pulse of electricity, inflicting 18 Nature damage instantly and 3 Nature damage every 2 sec for 6 sec. Also knocks back all enemies.
- Footbomb Launcher – Launches explosive footbombs into the arena. After 15 sec, the footbombs will trigger Timed Detonation.
Footbombs punted into the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler trigger Blazing Azerite instead of exploding.
- Timed Detonation – A timed charge detonates the Azerite Footbomb, inflicting 20 Fire damage to enemies within 25 yards.
The explosion covers enemies in blazing Azerite, increasing all damage taken by 50% for 15 sec, stacking up to 5 times.
- Punt – Kick an Azerite Footbomb, sending it flying.
- Blazing Azerite – Kicking an Azerite Footbomb into the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler causes the footbomb to explode, inflicting 27 Fire damage.
The explosion covers the Crowd Pummeler in blazing Azerite, increasing all damage taken by 50% for 15 sec, stacking up to 5 times.
- Shocking Claw – Turns to fire a cone of electricity at an enemy, inflicting 43 Nature damage and stunning enemies for 3 sec.
- Throw Coins – The crowd throws piles of coins into the arena around the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler.
- Coin Magnet – Draws any pile of gold within 15 yards to the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler.
The Pummeler gains an application of Pay to Win for each coin pile consumed.
- Pay to Win – Damage inflicted increased by 10% for every pile of gold consumed by the Coin-Operated Crowd Pummeler.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.