– Dominated by Zul's dark magic, Dazar returns from the dead with his overwhelming martial prowess intact. At 80% health, he calls for his hunting raptor Raban to join the fray. At 60% health, he mounts for T'zala, his loyal steed, who protects him with [Eternal Guardian]. Finally, at 40%, he activates the spear launchers in his room, which continue to fire at players until Dazar is defeated.
– The last two hits of [Blade Combo] deal very heavy damage. Save defensive abilities for them. When Reban joins the battle, move to intercept him before he attacks other members of the group.
– [Blade Combo] will deal heavy damage to your tank. [Quaking Leap] deals group damage that decreases the further you are away from the targeted player. If you are targeted, move away from the group, and move away from other players who are targeted!
– If you are targeted with [Quaking Leap], move away from the group - or, if another player is targeted, move away from them!
– Dazar gathers the power of wind in his blade and slashes, creating a tornado that moves to a player's location and then swirls around the area, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 1 min to any players hit, and knocking them back.
– Dazar leaps at the targeted player, inflicting up to 41 Physical damage to all players. This damage is reduced the further players are from the targeted location.
– A series of deadly melee strikes that deal increasing damage to their target.
– Launches a spear from a trap, impaling any players hit, inflicting 2290 Physical damage every 1 sec. and stunning them for 2 sec.
– When Dazar reaches 80% health, he will call for Reban to join the battle.
– Jumps towards a targeted player and unleashes a series of gutripping attacks, inflicting 27 Physical to players in a cone with each attack.
– When Dazar reaches 60% health, he will mount T'zala.
– Inflicts 1536 Shadow damage to all players and makes them run in fear for 2 sec.