– The Golden Serpent spits gold at party members, who then leave it behind in the form of [Molten Gold]. The Golden Serpent will later animate these pools of gold with [Lucre's Call]. Kill the animated molten gold before it reaches him to avoid having it empower him with [Luster].
– When The Golden Serpent uses [Lucre's Call], move it away from pools of gold to give players a chance to kill Animated Gold before they reach the boss. [Tail Thrash] deals heavy Physical damage.
– Players afflicted with [Spit Gold] will take heavy damage.
– Move away from the Golden Serpent and your group members when afflicted by [Spit Gold] to better place [Molten Gold]. Use stuns, roots, and knockback effects to help your group prevent Animated Gold from reaching The Golden Serpent.
– Spits molten gold at a player, inflicting 2267 Fire damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec, and creating a pool of Molten Gold at the player's location afterwards.
– Inflicts 2535 Fire damage every 2 sec. to players who touch the molten gold.
– Turns all pools of Molten Gold in the area into Animated Gold.
– Attempts to move towards The Golden Serpent. If any reach it, The Golden Serpent absorbs them and gains a stack of Luster. When any Animated Gold are killed, they return to pools of Molten Gold.
– Shields the Golden Serpent for 1% of its health in damage, and increases its damage done by 25% until removed.
– Unleashes a gust of wind, inflicting 5668 damage to players within 15 yards and knocking them back.
– A heavy hitting melee strike that inflicts 8187 Physical damage.
Heroic and Mythic Difficulty Only
Kings' Rest is not available in Normal Difficulty.