Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Energy Cores form around the playspace and attempt to energize Galvazzt. Players can intervene to energize themselves instead but will take more damage the longer they do so.
- Energy Core
- Galvanize – If unblocked, the energy core increases the energy level of Galvazzt. If Galvazzt reaches 100 energy he will cast Consume Charge.
- Galvanize – Players standing in between Galvazzt and the energy core will prevent Galvazzt from gaining energy; but will take 4 Nature damage themselves. Further damage from Galvanize is increased by 10% for 10 sec.
- Induction – Inflicts 7 Nature damage to all enemies.
The damage of Induction is increased by Galvazzt's level of Capacitance.
- Chaotic Spark – Chase down a random player for up to 30 seconds and will Short Circuit Galvazzt or any player they get close to.
- Short Circuit – Inflicts Nature damage to any player affected by this spell and stuns them for 15 sec.
!0,1,2,23 If Galvazzt is hit with this, he is Galvanized for 15 energy instead.
- Energizing – The caster periodically gains energy.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.