- Adderis yells: The sands... take me...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Aspix and Adderis have a [Lightning Shield] that transfers back and forth between them during the encounter. This shield empowers the recipient, granting access to powerful lightning-based abilities. When not empowered in this way, they will use wind-based attacks instead.
- Healers –
Get away from your allies when targeted by [Conduction].
At 100 energy Aspix will cast [Static Shock] inflicting heavy damage to the party.
Spread out when Adderis reaches 100 energy to avoid damage from [Arc Dash].
Stay in close to Adderis when he is not shielded to help split the damage of [Arcing Blade].
- Lightning Shield – The caster is surrounded by Arc Lightning that reflects 24 Nature damage to all attackers.
Aspix gains the Lightning Shield at the beginning of the fight.
- Jolt – Aspix jolts the target for 15 Nature damage.
- Conduction – Aspix charges the air around the victim, causing them to release a sudden burst of 30 Nature damage after 5 sec.
Any allies within 8 yards of the victim will take Nature damage when this effect expires.
Aspix uses this ability when he has 50 energy.
- Static Shock – Aspix unleashes a burst of electricity that inflicts 23 Nature damage.
Aspix uses this ability when he has 100 energy.
- Gust – Aspix blasts the target for 15 Nature damage.
- Arcing Blade – Adderis inflicts 50 Nature damage, divided evenly amongst all targets within 15 yards of him.
- Cyclone Strike – Adderis swings their weapon so quickly that a burst of wind inflicts 23 Nature damage to all players in front of the caster.
- A Peal of Thunder – Adderis winds up for a massive strike that inflicts 54 Nature damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
Adderis uses this ability when he has 50 energy.
- Arc Dash – Adderis slips through the air at blinding speed, teleporting to the target location and striking all enemies along the way.
Adderis uses this ability when he has 100 energy.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.