Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Periodically, Waste Disposal Units around the room will activate, dumping waste into the room and leaving behind Corruption Corpuscles. Players must kill these before they release [Enticing Essence], or Fetid Devourer will move to them and [Consume Corruption], healing and gaining energy.
At 50% health, Fetid Devourer will enter into a [Fetid Frenzy].
- Rotting Regurgitation – When Fetid Devourer reaches 100 Energy, he unleashes a Rotting Regurgitation, inflicting 74 Nature damage, knocking back and applying Maldorous Miasma to targets in a cone in front of him.
- Shockwave Stomp – Inflicts 35 Physical damage to all players and knocks them back.
- Malodorous Miasma – The foul stench of the area sickens players, inflicting 5 Nature damage to afflicted players every 2 sec. for 18 sec. This effect stacks.
When this effect expires, it mutates into Putrid Paroxysm on the affected player.
On Mythic Difficulty, Malodorous Miasma will spread to nearby players each time it deals damage.
- Putrid Paroxysm – Inflicts 14 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
If a player with Putrid Paroxysm would be afflicted with Malodorous Miasma, they instead gain a stack of Putrid Paroxysm.
On Mythic Difficulty, Putrid Paroxysm will spread to players in a large area each time it deals damage.
- Fetid Frenzy – At 50% Health, Fetid Devourer frenzies, increasing damage dealt by 25% and damage taken by 50%.
- Consume Corruption – Whenever Fetid Devourer senses Enticing Essence, he will move to consume the source, healing Fetid Devourer for 10% and granting 20 Energy.
Periodically, Waste Disposal Units around the room will activate, dumping waste into the room and leaving behind Corruption Corpuscles.
On Mythic Difficulty, one of the Waste Disposal Units will activate early, creating a Mutated Mass - a larger Corruption Corpuscle that casts Enticing Essence more slowly.
Standing inside the stream of waste from a Waste Disposal Unit or being hit by Rotting Regurgitation will also apply Malodorous Miasma.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.