Captain Jolly <Cutwater Corsairs>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The three leaders of Freehold's crews enter combat together. Joining one of the Captains and his or her crew prior to engaging with the Council will earn you an ally, drastically improving your chances and negating the effects of [Under One Banner].
- Captain Raoul
- Blackout Barrel – Raoul throws an empty barrel at a random enemy, disorienting them until the barrel is destroyed.
- Barrel Smash – Raoul lifts his emptied barrel of grog and slams it to the ground repeatedly for 4 sec. All enemies within 10 yards suffer 15 Physical damage and are knocked back every second.
- Tapped Keg – While allied with players, Raoul will tap a keg of his own personal supply, showering nearby allies with brew. Nearby allies inflict 15% more damage.
- Captain Eudora
- Powder Shot – Eudora fires a heavy powder shot at a random enemy, inflicting 40 Physical damage.
- Grapeshot – Eudora leaps to a new location and fires wide blasts of grapeshot from her rifle across the arena. Each blast deals 26 Fire damage in a cone.
- Chain Shot – While allied with players, Eudora loads her rifle with a chain bola and blasts it at her enemy target, stunning them for 6 sec.
- Captain Jolly
- Cutting Surge – Dashes to a player, inflicting 15 Physical damage to targets within 5 yds. Players struck are left bleeding for 7 Physical damage every 2 sec for 12 sec.
- Trade Wind's Vigor – While allied with players, Jolly bends the trade winds to his will, increasing the movement speed of nearby allies by 40% for 10 sec.
- Rummy Mancomb – Freehold's bartender doesn't engage in combat, but continues to serve drinks even in the most chaotic brawls.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.