Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Upon reaching 100 Energy, Yazma's calls forth the souls of players affected with [Soulrend], creating a [Soulspawn] that moves towards her.
- Soulrend – Upon reaching 100 Energy, Yazma inflicts 18 Shadow damage to a random player, ripping a piece of the target's soul free, creating a Soulspawn at the target's location.
- Soulrend – Upon reaching 100 Energy, Yazma inflicts 18 Shadow damage to all players. The impact rips a piece of the target's soul free, creating a Soulspawn at the target's location.
- Soulspawn – All Soulspawn slowly move towards Yazma. When a Soulspawn reaches her, she unleashes a Soulfeast.
- Echoes of Shadra – Summons forth several shadowy spider images. Touching an Echo of Shadra causes it to burst inflicting 40 Shadow damage to players within 3 yards, creating a pool of Shadowy Remains at the location.
- Shadowy Remains – Inflicts 26 Shadow damage every 2 sec and reduces the target's movement speed by 30% while within the effect.
- Wracking Pain – Inflicts 25 Shadow damage and an additional 13 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Skewer – Inflicts 65 Physical damage to Yazma's current target.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.