Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Azerokk's Earthrager allies are dangerous if left uncontrolled, and can inflict heavy damage even to the sturdiest foes. Control them with crowd control or with [Fracking Totem] as left behind by the Venture Co. Seismologists.
- Fracking Totem – Place a Fracking Totem, which incapacitates your current target for 1 min. Can only be used against Earthragers. This effect breaks when the target is damaged.
- Call Earthrager – Calls forth an Earthrager to assist the caster.
- Azerite Infusion – Infuses an Earthrager with Azerite, freeing it from crowd control and increasing its damage taken by 150% and its damage inflicted by 50%.
Prefers targets not under the effects of Fracking Totem or other crowd control effects.
- Tectonic Smash – Azerokk slams the ground, inflicting 35 Physical damage and knocking down players in a cone in front of the caster.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.