Dread Captain Lockwood
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: All cannons... FIRE!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Clear the deck!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: Decimator rounds... FIRE!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: I sail to... uncharted waters...
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: I tire of this!
- Dread Captain Lockwood yells: No survivors!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Dread Captain Lockwood continually retreats from players using [Evasive] and assaults them with [Gut Shot].
Once her energy bar is filled, she [Withdraws] to her ship and her crew assaults the party while the area is constantly bombarded by [Dread Volley].
[Unstable Ordnance] must be used to bombard Captain Lockwood's ship and return her to the battlefield.
- Shoot – Shoots at an enemy, inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Clear the Deck – Sends the targets in a cone in front of the caster flying, inflicting 40 Physical damage on impact and knocking them back.
- Ashvane Cannoneer – A heavy Ashvane soldier that harasses enemies with their cannon.
Siege of Boralus is not available in Normal difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.