Pit Lord Vilemus
- Overview – Pit Lord Vilemus will periodically use his [Fel Breath] and [Stomp] to damage the raid. Tanks will need to manage threat in order to survive his [Drain] ability.
- Healers –
[Fel Breath] hits many players in a cone and leaves a damage over time effect on any victims.
[Stomp] will interrupt your spellcasting and then launch all players into the air, causing them to take falling damage in addition to the initial damage from the ability.
[Drain] will lower the victim's maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Tanks –
[Drain] will lower your maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Drain – The caster channels fel magic through their weapon, inflicting 202 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards of their target over 6 sec.
Every time the victim is damaged in this way, they lose 10% of their maximum health for 20 sec.
- Stomp – The caster stomps the ground, knocking enemies back and interrupting any spellcasting.
- Fel Breath – The caster exhales fel fire in a wide cone. Players caught in the cone take 157 Fire damage and an additional 112 damage over 10 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.