Pit Lord Vilemus
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Pit Lord Vilemus will periodically use his [Fel Breath] and [Stomp] to damage the raid. Tanks will need to manage threat in order to survive his [Drain] ability.
- Healers –
[Fel Breath] hits many players in a cone and leaves a damage over time effect on any victims.
[Stomp] will interrupt your spellcasting and then launch all players into the air, causing them to take falling damage in addition to the initial damage from the ability.
[Drain] will lower the victim's maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Tanks –
[Drain] will lower your maximum health in addition to inflicting damage.
- Drain – The caster channels fel magic through their weapon, inflicting 202 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards of their target over 6 sec.
Every time the victim is damaged in this way, they lose 10% of their maximum health for 20 sec.
- Stomp – The caster stomps the ground, knocking enemies back and interrupting any spellcasting.
- Fel Breath – The caster exhales fel fire in a wide cone. Players caught in the cone take 157 Fire damage and an additional 112 damage over 10 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.