Cyrus Crestfall <Harbormaster>
- Cyrus Crestfall says: A few days later, he woke up screaming and drenched in sweat. Infection had eaten away at his insides. My friend never saw another sunrise.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: An orcish juggernaut struck our transport. Splinters from the gunnel ripped across the deck and tore into a friend of mine.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Be careful out there, Taelia. I don't trust those hooded sages one bit.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: But she is misguided. Her advisors have kept her blind to the infection that has spread throughout our kingdom.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: By the time he asked for help, it was too late.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Excellent. Hero, Taelia will get you up to speed.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Flynn, I have another job for you: Help our new ally track down the source of this powder.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Hmph... Humor an old knight for a moment, would you?
- Cyrus Crestfall says: How is that a lead? They're making new weapons all the time.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: I was in a battle many years ago. It was... the Second War? Tough to keep them all straight.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Kul Tiras still bears the scars of the Third War. No one feels this more deeply than Katherine Proudmoore.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Should have been his ticket home, but he was a stubborn one. Refused to leave before the war was won. So he patched himself up and told the healers he was fine.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Taelia! Prepare a full briefing for our guests.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Taelia, prepare to make your rounds again. Tell the city guard to be on the lookout for unusual weapons being smuggled into Boralus.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: The land I love is falling apart... so I'm asking for your help. Kul Tiras needs the Alliance just as badly as you need us.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: What was THAT?!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.