Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Saprish, in conjunction with his pets, works to debilitate his targets before eliminating them for good.
Saprish uses [Void Trap] to stun his enemies, while Darkfang will teleport behind a random and cast [Ravaging Darkness]. Party members hit by Ravaging Darkness gives Saprish stacks of [Hunter's Rush], increasing the damage done to the tank.
- Tanks –
Focus on acquiring threat on the main boss; his pet cannot be tanked.
[Hunter's Rush] gives Saprish's melee attacks a chance to deal additional damage. Watch how many stacks he has to gauge how much and how long additional damage will be coming in.
- Void Trap – Creates a void trap, which inflicts 14 Shadow damage and stuns the first target that enters its radius.
- Overload Trap – Sets a series of placed traps to explode, inflicting 28 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.
- Umbral Flanking – Saprish marks multiple players. After a short time he dashes between them, inflicting 10 Physical damage. Additionally, all players hit by Umbral Flanking give Saprish a stack of Hunter's Rush.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.