– Torment increases when attacks and abilities from Atrigan and Belac strike players. Players that reach full Torment are afflicted with Unbearable Torment and must Confess in order to remove the effect.
– The inquisition has broken you. All damage done is reduced by 20%, your chance to hit is reduced by 90% your healing done is reduced by 25%, and all damage taken is increased by 90%.
– You confess your actions against the Legion to the demonic inquisition and are transported into Belac's fel prison.
– Inflicts 3643 Physical damage and 4 Torment to nearby enemies, and 729 Physical damage to all enemies, every 2 sec. Atrigan's movement speed is slowed by 75%. Attacking Atrigan during Bone Saw causes the attacker to gain Torment.
Pangs of Guilt
– Belac hurls painful bolts of manifested guilt at his enemies, inflicting 4048 Shadow damage to each target.
– Belac targets multiple players with phantasmal torture devices, which inflict 508 Shadow damage and 4 Torment every 1 sec for 12 sec. When this effect is removed, nearby players are struck by Anguished Outburst.
– Tormenting energy bursts forth from the affected player, inflicting 5060 Shadow damage and 10 Torment to players within 8 yards.
– Tormenting energy explodes out from Belac, inflicting 1457 Shadow damage and 4 Torment to all players.
– Inflicts 3643 Fire damage and 4 Torment to nearby enemies, and 729 Fire damage to all enemies, every 2 sec. Attacking Belac during Fel Squall causes the attacker to gain Torment.
– A massive soul has coalesced within Belac's cage, trapped and tormented for thousands of years. While on the surface it is no more than a mass of ill will and pain, remnants of hope from long-forgotten prisoners remain trapped inside.
– Inflicts 101 Shadow damage to all nearby players every 1 sec. for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
The Legion's Prisoner
– Remnants of Hope, torment-negating positive energy from the Legion's many imprisoned souls, may appear when the Tormented Soul takes damage.
– When prisoners escape Belac's cage these fragments of the Tormented Soul abscond alongside them.
– As the Tormented Fragments attempt to reform their thrashing increases in intensity. All damage done by all Tormented Fragments is increased by 15% whenever a new Fragment escapes Belac's cage.
– Tormented Fragments violently release all their pent up torment and anguish upon death, inflicting 2999 Shadow damage to all enemies within 8 yards.