Goroth <The Blighted>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Goroth continuously gains fel energy until he can unleash [Infernal Burning], decimating any enemy it hits. Use [Infernal Spikes] to survive [Infernal Burning] and [Shattering Star].
In Mythic difficulty, Infernal Spikes explode when destroyed inflicting raid wide damage.
- Crashing Comet – Goroth targets up to 3 enemies with Crashing Comet, inflicting 67 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yds. Enemies hit are ignited, suffering 62 Fire damage every 2 sec for 16 sec. This explosion destroys pillars.
- Crashing Comet – Goroth targets up to 3 enemies with Crashing Comet, inflicting 146 Fire damage.
- Infernal Spike – Infernal Spikes erupt from the ground, inflicting 161 Fire damage to anyone in the area.
In Mythic difficulty, when an Infernal Spike is destroyed, it explodes for 50 Fire damage.
- Shattering Star – Goroth selects a target and then hurls a Shattering Star at them after 6 sec, inflicting 252 Fire damage to all enemies within 200 yards. This damage is decreased by every Infernal Spike the Shattering Star collides with.
If the Shattering Star collides with no Infernal Spikes, the target is ignited, suffering 448 Fire damage every 1 sec for 12 sec.
Any other targets struck by the Shattering Star while it is traveling to its target take 84 Fire damage.
- Infernal Burning – Goroth ignites everyone he can see, inflicting 415 Fire damage immediately and 166 Fire damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Fel Eruption – Fel lava erupts from the edges of the room, leaving pools that inflict 50 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Rain of Brimstone – Goroth calls down multiple meteors, each inflicting 1008 Fire damage divided evenly between each of the targets. A Brimstone Infernal will spawn if a meteor fails to hit any targets.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.