Coggleston <Loyal Majordomo>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Coggleston, along with the other castle servants, protects Bella and prevents any would-be interlopers from obstructing true love.
- Eminence – Upon defeating one of the castle servants, the surviving members are fully healed and gain 25% damage done for the rest of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Luminore – Luminore, the noble candle keeper and light bearer, has been forced into the form of a lowly kobold by a mysterious curse.
- Mrs. Cauldrons – A chef of singular talent, Mrs. Cauldrons has been terribly transformed into a simple pot by evil magics.
- Leftovers – Expunges old food, inflicting 58 Nature damage to players within 10 yds and knocking them back.
- Babblet – Once a head maid of striking grace, Babblet is now magically trapped in the form of a broom.
- Coggleston – The most loyal of castle denizens, Coggleston has been cursed into the form of a stove by an evil witch.
- Spectral Service – Coggleston's service allies make him immune to damage until they all have been defeated.
- Dent Armor – Strikes a target, inflicting 92 Physical damage and increasing all damage taken for that target by 50% for 8 sec.
- Dinner Bell! – Ring out a dinner bell, increasing the haste of all allies by 100% for 10 sec.
- Kara Kazham! – Calls forth some Silver Forks to assist Coggleston in repelling intruders for 2 min.
- Silver Forks – Bloody forks... who would have imagined?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.