Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Odyn challenges players to honorable combat. When a player would die, they are instead removed from the fight by Odyn's val'kyr. Upon being reduced to 80% of his life, Odyn is convince of players' worth and ends the fight.
- Unworthy – Upon being reduced to 1 health Odyn removes the player from battle until he is defeated or all players are proven Unworthy of Odyn's respect.
- Runic Brand – Odyn creates a brand on each player that lasts for 12 sec. The brand inflicts 3 Holy damage every 2 sec. Entering the corresponding rune on the ground cleanses the effect and applies Branded.
- Branded – Upon cleansing a rune Odyn blesses the player increasing damage and healing done by 50% and increasing movement speed by 25%. In addition, the player is restored to full health.
- Spear of Light – Odyn creates a spear of light at a player's location, inflicting 39 Holy damage to all players within 8 yards and 9 Holy damage to all other players.
In addition, each spear inflicts 8 Holy damage every 2 sec to all nearby players.
In this difficulty, when each Spear of Light is summoned it expels 3 Glowing Fragments.
- Glowing Fragment – Touching a fragment causes it to erupt stunning the target for 3 sec and inflicting 39 Holy damage.
- Radiant Tempest – Odyn emits a pulse of energy inflicting 123 Holy damage and knocks back all players within 30 yards.
- Summon Stormforged Obliterator – Odyn summons forth a Stormforged Obliterator to assist him.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.