Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Elerethe swaps between the nightmarish forms of a spider and a roc. When she takes to the skies as a roc, she moves to a different platform, forcing players to weather her [Dark Storm] as they make their way towards her.
On Mythic difficulty, Elrethe uses an additional ability depending on what platform she is currently on. On the first platform she uses Tangled Webs, on the second she uses Violent Winds, and on the third Nightmare Spawn.
- Tanks –
During Spider form, take turns tanking Spiderlings to manage applications of [Dripping Fangs].
During Roc form, quickly taunt Elerethe after [Raking Talons].
During Roc form, pick up a [Shimmering Feather] to speed your way across the webbing.
Keep Venomous Spiderlings away from the boss or they will grant her stacks of [Swarm].
- Spider Form – Takes the form of a nightmare spider.
- Web of Pain – Elerethe connects two targets with a web of pain. 100% of damage done to the linked source is reflected to you.
Reflected damage is increased after the targets seperate beyond 20 yards from each other.
- Pain Lash – Targets that run through the Web of Pain beam are inflicted with 66 Nature damage and are knocked back.
- Feeding Time – Elerethe ascends into the web and calls her children down to feed. While in the web, Elerethe positions herself to drop onto her unsuspecting prey with Vile Ambush.
- Vile Ambush – Drops from above onto her prey, inflicting 493 Physical damage and knocking back all targets. Damage decreases the further targets are from the point of impact.
- Necrotic Venom – Hurls necrotic poison at random enemies that inflicts 195000 Nature damage every 1 sec and places a debuff on the target that inflicts 8 Nature damage to nearby allies each tick.
Also, each pulse leaves behind a venomous pool.
- Tangled Webs – Quickly covers the ground with a tacky web. When enemies are on its surface for more than 2 sec at a time, they summon additional Venomous Spiderlings. The web lasts 1.3 min.
- Nightmare Spawn – Continuously summons egg sacs around her location that grow over time. Fully grown egg sacs release Venomous Spiderlings when popped.
Elerethe will pop all grown egg sacs during Vile Ambush.
- Roc Form – Takes the form of a nightmare roc.
- Gathering Clouds – The boss flings quills at all targets for 45 Physical damage every 1 second and pushes everyone back. Gathering Clouds inflicts additional damage the further the target is from Elerethe Renferal.
- Shimmering Feather – Shimmering feathers fall from Elerethe's wings, granting the bearer increased jump height and the ability to leap onto spiderlings, instantly killing them.
- Twisting Shadows – The boss causes shadow tornadoes to form on random enemies. After 10 sec tornadoes appear at the enemy destinations that will pull nearby targets into them, inflicting 11 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
While the dark winds are forming, the target can disperse Venomous Pools.
- Venomous Pool – Twisting Shadows suck up the venomous pools and hurl poisonous blobs at random enemy destinations, inflicting 56 Nature damage to all nearby targets.
- Razor Wing – The bird buffets its wings, hurling razor feathers that inflict 34 Shadow damage to targets in a cone in front of the boss.
- Raking Talons – Rakes her talons across her current target, inflicting 224 Shadow damage and increases damage taken from consecutive Raking Talons by 100% per stack.
She repeats this cast multiple times in rapid succession.
- Violent Winds – Elerethe channels violent winds at her target, pushing them away and inflicting 25 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies in a line in front of her.
The amount of force pushing the targets away is reduced for each player in the effect and reduces the amount of stacks of Wind Burn that are applied directly to the current target.
- Wind Burn – This effect increases damage taken from Violent Winds by 15% per stack.
- Surging Egg Sacs – Running into these egg sacs releases a swarm of Skittering Spiderlings.
- Skittering Spiderling – These tiny spiders burst forth and attack in numbers when released from their egg sacs.
- Venomous Spiderling – Venomous Spiderlings appear from the web during the encounter.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.