- Overview – The rate at which time flows fluctuates over the course of the encounter. These changes affect players' movement and actions, but the Chronomatic Anomaly is exceptionally sensitive to the flow of time and its abilities may be drastically affected.
- Healers –
You will have significantly different amounts of time to react to [Time Release] based on the the current Passage of Time rate.
Waning Time Particles continually emit raidwide damage via [Warp Nightwell].
[Power Overwhelming] inflicts increasing damage until it is interrupted by a [Temporal Smash].
- Damage Dealers –
Waning Time Particles and Fragmented Time Particles continually emit raidwide damage via [Warp Nightwell] unless interrupted.
Defeat Waning Time Particles quickly to allow your tanks to interrupt [Power Overwhelming].
Once hit with [Temporal Smash] the Chronomatic Anomaly will take additional damage.
- Passage of Time – The flow of time near the Nightwell is ever changing. These changes will affect casting, movement, and attack speeds. Periodic effects and cooldowns will also be affected.
- Chronometric Particles – Each application inflicts 9 Arcane damage to the victim every 2 sec. If the victim ever has more than 9 applications of Chronometric Particles a Chronometric Overload occurs.
- Chronometric Overload – The victim explodes with Chronometric energy, inflicting 112 damage to all players. The victim perishes in the process.
- Burst of Time – The caster hurls an orb of temporal energies that explodes when hitting the ground. The explosion inflicts 50 Arcane damage to all enemies within 6 yards of the target location.
- Time Release – Applies a healing absorb to the victim. When the effect ends, Arcane damage is dealt to all enemies based on the amount of heal absorbtion remaining.
- Time Bomb – Places a Time Bomb on the victim of variable duration. When this effect expires, all players suffer 107 Arcane damage. This damage dissipates the further away the victim is from the explosion.
- Depleted Time Particle – Fires Tachyon Pulses at random enemies.
When a Depleted Time Particle dies, it explodes in a Tachyon Burst.
- Waning Time Particle – Continually Warps the fabric of time within the Nightwell, damaging all players in the zone. Leaves behind a Temporal Rift and divides into Fragmented Time Particles on death.
- Warp Nightwell – The caster warps the Nightwell, inflicting 17 Arcane damage to all players.
Each cast of this spell increases the damage of caster's successive Warps by 20%.
When the Waning Time Particle reaches 30% health remaining this ability becomes uninterruptable.
- Temporal Rift – Upon death, the elemental fragments into four Fragmented Time Particles, leaving a Temporal Rift behind. Players can interact with the rift to gain a Temporal Charge.
- Temporal Charge – You are infused with volatile Temporal energy, inflicting increasing Arcane damage to you every second. This energy grants you the ability, "Temporal Smash."
15 yd range
Instant 1.5 sec cooldown The caster unleashes their stored temporal energy at the target. The victim stops channeling Power Overwhelming and will take 30% more damage for the next 15 sec.
- Temporal Smash – The caster unleashes their stored temporal energy at the target. The victim stops channeling Power Overwhelming and will take 30% more damage for the next 15 sec.
- Fragmented Time Particle – Fragmented Time Particles continually Warp the Nightwell until they are defeated.
- Chronomate – Strikes the target for Arcane damage.
- Temporal Orbs – The energies of the Nightwell overflow, issuing out a multitude of Temporal Orbs. These orbs inflict 56 Arcane damage to all players in their path.
- Power Overwhelming – The caster focuses their power on the Nightwell, causing it to periodically pulse out 50 Arcane damage to all players. The caster will continue to focus their power in this manner until they are interrupted by a Temporal Smash.
Each burst of damage increases the damage of further bursts by 15%.
Power Overwhelming continues until the Chronomatic Anomaly is interrupted by a Temporal Smash.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.