Allied Races - Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls Now Available
Take the final steps to bring new comrades into your faction. Level 120 players who wish to create a Kul Tiran
will need to reach Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty and earn the achievements A Nation United
and Tides of Vengeance
. Those wanting to create a Zandalari character
must be level 120, reach Exalted with Zandalari Empire and earn the Zandalar Forever!
and Tides of Vengeance
achievements. Once you complete the requirements, visit the Alliance embassy in Stormwind or Horde embassy in Orgrimmar to begin a quest chain to recruit these new Allied races.Kul Tiras was founded by fearless explorers who sailed uncharted waters in search of adventure. As a key member of the Alliance of Lordaeron, the Kul Tiran navy dominated the seas of Azeroth with its legendary fleet.The Zandalari are a proud people whose origins date back to the early days of Azeroth's history. Their fierce warriors ride dinosaurs into battle, and they possess one of the most formidable naval fleets in the known world.
Leveling your new Kul Tiran or Zandalari from 20 to 110 will earn you a unique cosmetic Heritage Armor set. You’ll also unlock a new mount—the Kul Tiran Charger
or Zandalari Direhorn
—for your collection at character creation.
Many new stories and adventures are now available across Azeroth.
The War Campaign Continues
Sylvanas’s latest scheme causes Baine Bloodhoof to seek out Jaina Proudmoore, far from prying eyes. Speak to Bluffwatcher Proudscar in Zuldazar or Halford Wyrmbane in Boralus to further your faction’s agenda in this time of strife.
Tools of the Trade
Embark on all new profession questlines
for Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Engineering, Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, and Tailoring, each culminating in an epic reward. If you've reached level 150 in Kul Tiran or Zandalari professions, return to your main profession trainer(s) in Boralus and Zuldazar to get started.
Seek out the Speaker and speak with him to seek the understanding you’ll need to address the fate of Azeroth. Level 120 players should heed Magni’s call to continue the story
and earn an item-level increase to your Heart of Azeroth.
All level 120 Hunters of Azeroth should speak to the Image of Mimiron located in Tradewinds Market in Boralus or the Great Bazaar in Zuldazar. You’ll discover more about Hati’s whereabouts
and make a future with your spirited companion by your side once again.
New Naga World Quests
Beneath the depths something sinister stirs…The serpentine forces of Queen Azshara are boldly venturing onto the beaches of Kul Tiras and Zandalar—strike them down!
New Tortollan World Quests
A turtle made it to the water? Not on your watch.
Brawler's Guild is Back
There’s a murder mystery afoot, and you’re going to have to fight to find the answers. Available at level 120, this series of rowdy boss fights
is open once again in Bizmo’s Brawlpub near the Deeprun Tram in Stormwind and Brawl’gar Arena in the Ring of Valor in Orgrimmar. Of course, Brawler’s Guild is accessible by invitation only, so if you’ve never been inside, you’ll need to acquire an invitation. Enemies of the opposite faction in Zandalar and Kul Tiras now drop invitations, and a new vendor named A. Shady occasionally has them for sale in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Brawler’s Guild has new bosses, a new questline, new transmog gear to be won, and a new mount: Bruce! He’s a good boy.
Wintergrasp is now an Epic Battleground
War is rekindled in the frozen north! For the first week of this content update, Wintergrasp
is featured as a Brawl. Thereafter, you’ll find Wintergrasp in the Epic Battleground selection in Group Finder (default hotkey: i).
New Raid - Crucible of Storms
Beneath Stormsong, dark secrets of the Old Gods have been kept for ages. Beginning the week of April 16, 2019, assemble your raid and face the fearsome servants of N’Zoth
in two boss encounters: Restless Cabal and Uu’nat.
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
Mark your in-game calendar for the first ever Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
bonus event, coming in May 2019. Two new mounts are now available: Beastlord's Irontusk and Beastlord's Warwolf. Take a trip back in time to challenge:
- Bloodmaul Slag Mines
- Iron Docks
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
The timeless World of Warcraft battlegrounds—Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch—have been given a full makeover.Check out how Arathi Basin now looks with a new Brawl: Arathi Comp Stomp. You and other players will team up to fight against AI enemies, starting the week of March 19 when it becomes available for the first time.
Many new, fierce little counterparts are now here to fight for you.
Raiding with Leashes VI
Wondrous new companions have been discovered in three Mists of Pandaria raids – Mogu’shan Vaults, Terrace of Endless Spring, and Heart of Fear. Collect all eleven mighty, tiny beings to experience happiness and to earn Happiness—a unique new pet that could only come from Pandaria.
New Mechanical Parrot questFeathers
the parrot is now available to add some mechanical squawk to your collection. Speak to Gazlowe in Zandalar Harbor or Kelsey Steelspark in Boralus to get started.
New Portal Rooms
In Stormwind’s Mage Quarter and Orgrimmar’s Valley of Strength, new venues are now open
where your faction has consolidated gateways to the other continents of Azeroth, Outland, and Draenor.
Children’s Week has been updated with new quests, new rewards, four new pets, and new Kul Tiran and Zandalari orphans. Other holiday additions include:
Silas Darkmoon’s island is the perfect place for Azeroth’s first rollercoaster
. For the low, low price of one Darkmoon Ride Ticket, you’ll thrill! You’ll scream! You’ll keep screaming. You can stop screaming now.
For a for a very limited time later this year, enjoy the wonders of:
- Luminous Luminaries in July.
- Free T-shirt Day in August.
- Wanderer's Festival in December.
- The new achievement Two Sides to Every Tale rewards those players complete the War Campaign on both Alliance and Horde characters. Unlock two new, unique mounts: the Ironclad Frostclaw wolf for your Alliance characters and the Bloodflank Charger horse for your Horde characters.
- The limit on the number of characters that can be created on a realm has been removed. The account-wide character limit remains at 50.
Classes Druid Hunter Marksmanship Survival Monk
Paladin Priest Rogue
If your primary target of Fists of Fury is dead or despawns, a new primary target will be picked for dealing bonus damage.
- Fury of Xuen stacking buff is now cancelled when an encounter begins.
- Players who select the Vigor talent now resurrect with full Energy.
Adrenaline Rush now increases maximum Energy by 50 for its duration.
- Purge mana cost reduced by 50%.
- Earthgrab Totem mana cost reduced by 75%.
Ascendance now additionally causes an instantaneous heal divided over all nearby allies.
- Ascendance no longer replicates healing from Spouting Spirits (Azerite Trait).
- Earthbind Totem now costs 400 mana (was 0 mana).
- High Tide now displays a spell alert while active.
Shrine of the Storm Siege of Boralus Temple of Sethraliss The MOTHERLODE
- Credit for the Emissary of War weekly quest now requires completion of all dungeon objectives (previously required only the last boss).
- Several non-boss enemies have been removed in Mythic Keystone dungeons while Teeming is active.
- Tormented Souls will now try to get closer to their target before casting Grave Bolt.
- Many low health creatures in dungeons will no longer trigger On Death affixes in Mythic Keystone Dungeons, such as the Animated Droplets or Dredged Sailors in Shrine of the Storm.
- Kings' Rest
Mythic Keystone time limit increased by 3 minutes.
- Added a warning visual to Suppression Slam.
- Added Island Expedition armor tokens to the Seafarer's Dubloon vendor for players leveling through islands to create gear for their item level. The tokens are Bind on Account so players with excess Dubloons can buy them and send them to their alts.
- Updated Seafarer's Dubloon bags so that at least one will always drop from an Island Expedition victory. This change significantly increases the amount of Dubloons a player will get as they complete their weekly islands.
- Krom Stoutarm in Ironforge's Hall of Explorers and Estelle Gendry on Orgrimmar's main gate now offer new Battle-Hardened Heirloom upgrade tokens that will allow your Heirlooms to scale to level 120.
- The costs to purchase all Heirloom upgrade tokens with gold have been reduced.
- Incandescent Sliver and Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism trinket buffs are now cleared consistently on encounter, arena, and battleground start.
Developers' notes: It was not our intention that these items require extra preparation prior to a boss pull. The Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism's effect was already cleared at the start of a rated PvP match, so this change makes them both consistent between PvP and non-PvP encounters. We have increased the effect of the Sliver by 6% and the Prism by 15% to offset this change in behavior.
All Quest rewards from Classic through the Warlords of Draenor expansion now have a chance to upgrade up to Epic quality.
Heart of Azeroth
- Item-levels of Rare and Epic quest rewards in Classic through Warlords of Draenor have been increased slightly in some cases.
- Unique items that drop from rare enemies in Classic through Mists of Pandaria content now also have a chance to upgrade in quality.
- Whenever the cost of reforging a piece of Azerite armor will be higher than 1,000 gold, there is now an additional confirmation step.
- Bonded Souls healing reduced by 40%.
- Seductive Power's Bwonsamdi has been made easier to see.
- Death Knight
Helchains is now only visible to the Death Knight and hostile players, and no longer damages totems.
- Magus of the Dead no longer melee attacks, and will no longer have small delays between casting its spells.
- Magus of the Dead's Frostbolt can now be dispelled.
- Beast Mastery
Feeding Frenzy's tooltip damage displayed has been lowered commensurate with Barbed Shot now ignoring armor. Its total effective damage remains unchanged.
Shaman Restoration Warlock
Glory of the Dawn now also deals 35% more damage during Storm, Earth, and Fire.
Player versus Player
- Players who have earned their seasonal mount reward in rated PvP may now progress toward earning Vicious Saddles, up to a maximum of 10 Vicious Saddles per season.
Cyclone mana cost reduced by 33%.
- Thorns mana cost increased by 50%.
- Tar Trap will now break an enemy player out of stealth if they are the one to activate the trap.
Premonition now costs 500 mana (was 0 mana).
Demon Armor now increases Armor by 150% (was 275%).
During Battle for Azeroth Season 1, we identified that Warlocks were taking too much damage from physical sources during PvP. We remedied this by adding a new PvP talent, Demon Armor, which increased their physical mitigation to match characters wearing Plate Armor. As we've been monitoring Season 2, we feel that the armor increase caused Warlocks to become too tanky in the current meta. This change effectively brings their physical mitigation close to that of Mail Armor (about 36% at ilvl 415), when it was previously similar to Plate Armor (about 45% at ilvl 415).
- Sword and Board now increases critical strike by the correct amount.
- Skinning beasts in the Monk class hall now awards Classic Skinning points.
- Bosses in Battle of Dazar’alor and Crucible of Storms now drop 450 Artifact Power (was 250).
- Emissary quests whose primary reward is Azerite now grant 1500 Artifact Power (was 1000).
- Artifact Power rewards in the weekly Mythic Keystone reward cache have been increased by 500 AP at each level.
- Artifact Power rewards in the weekly PvP reward cache have been increased by 500 AP at each PvP rank (Combatant, Challenger, etc.)
- Honorbound and 7th Legion reputation vendors now sell an account bound Cache of War Resources that can be sent to your alts.
- Visual improvements have been made to many PvP Battleground objective trackers.
- New Assassin and Flag Carrier nameplate badges now appear on characters in world PvP.
- The difficulty level a piece of Dungeon or Raid gear from Legion and Battle for Azeroth content is now displayed when viewing items in the Appearances UI.
- Raid Profiles now auto-activate with group size settings as intended.
- Several transportation portals in previous expansion content have been removed.
- Non-Raid Boss Training Dummies in capital cities now scale with your level.
- Added Calendar support – manage personal, community, and guild events, and view upcoming holidays.
- Added support for WoW Community and Guild chat.
- Updated support for new World Quests.
Bug Fixes Characters
Classes Demon Hunter
- The eating animation no longer distorts the upper part of the body for Highmountain Tauren Druid Bears.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Randomize Name function from working correctly for new Human characters.
- Worgen Females should no longer make the kiss sound twice when they /kiss or /blow.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some bow-wielding players to appear in dressing rooms with two bows.
- Fixed a bug that caused Glide to sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug that caused Innervate to affect abilities that use resources other than mana.
- Beast Mastery Hunters no longer incorrectly resurrect with less than maximum focus.
- Arcane Linguist now allows you to comprehend the languages of the Allied Races.
Fixed a bug causing Frozen Orb to deal an extra pulse of damage, and increased the damage of each pulse by 5%. Total damage is unchanged.
- Fixed an issue where several abilities did not correctly apply the Mystic Touch debuff.
Inner Strength will now correctly work when using an ability that has its cost modified to make it consume no Chi, such as Serenity.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits to not despawn when expected.
- Fixed several issues with Storm, Earth, and Fire clones not correctly applying the Mark of the Crane debuff.
- Dance of Chi-Ji now correctly increases the damage from your Storm, Earth, and Fire clones.
- Open Palm Strikes will no longer fail to be able to generate any Chi if your primary target of Fists of Fury dies.
- Pressure Point trait now correctly increases damage dealt by your Storm, Earth, and Fire clones.
- Sunrise Technique will now correctly work with Storm, Earth, and Fire clones.
- Divine Steed no longer cancels when it interferes with collision.
- Fixed a bug causing Rogues to sometimes remain visible and targetable immediately after casting Vanish.
- Felguard no longer incorrectly gains twice the expected benefit to Energy Regeneration from the Warlock's haste. This was thought to be previously fixed, but was not, and is now fixed with this update.
- Dungeons and Raids
Failing to complete a keystone in time no longer causes your displayed best dungeon completed for the week to be inaccurate.
- Battle of Dazar’alor
A number of character behavioral issues affecting players while transformed into the opposite faction have been fixed. These include fixes to Paladins’ Divine Steed and Shadow Priests’ language after exiting Voidform.
Fixed a bug that caused the coin shower visual to sometimes persist longer than intended.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused some Legion items to drop with a restriction of level 120 for use. These items should now be usable at level 110, as intended.
- The Skull of the Man'ari should no longer appear to be smaller than expected alongside Gnomes and Goblins.
- The Renowned Guild Tabard and Illustrious Guild Tabard should no longer sometimes appear as a standard Guild Tabard.
- Many items that grant companion pets have been adjusted in rarity, to better match the rarity of the resultant pet. The quality of pets was not changed.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing several bosses from correctly dropping hard mode loot in Ulduar.
- A number of unique items are no longer mailed to you when they drop subsequent to you first receiving them.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Azerite powers to not function correctly following a gear swap.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some guard posts from spawning guards when players attacked nearby.
- A loss in rated PvP should no longer trigger a bonus roll.
- Alterac Valley
Players who interact with the Altar of Summoning or Circle of Calling no longer prevent other characters from summoning Lokholar or Ivus.
- Mounting up while Carrying Turnips should no longer place the player's camera inside the Ripe Turnip.
Fixed a bug where it was possible to lose materials if you began disenchanting while another item was being disenchanted, with auto loot disabled.
- Fixed a bug preventing some Horde characters from being able to fish in their Garrison.
- Fixed an area of fishable water in the Stormwind Valley of Heroes that was returning an error.
- Fixed several Azerite pools that were unintentionally fishable.
Fixed a bug with the Jade Forest assault on Garroshar Point that caused severe performance drops during the sequence with Admiral Rogers.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to be unable to see their character after completing "Ale Intent".
- Players should now retain progress on “Unaccounted For” if they leave the area.
- Players no longer experience lag or input lag when playing through “Hold the Ridge”.
- Pinky is now always hostile when appropriate during “How to Train Your Direhorn”.
- Fixed a bug that caused some quest enemies to evade unintentionally.
Fixed an issue that could cause low framerates in Corlain Aviary.