We’re working on a set of PvP tuning changes that will go live with scheduled weekly maintenance (early on June 9 in this region). This is what we’re currently testing:Items
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite can once again stack more quickly when multiple Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite trinkets are used against a target.
- Void Portal summoned by Corrupted Gladiator’s Breach is now slightly larger and easier to interact with when there are nearby units.
- Versatile’s effectiveness has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Reaping Flames (Major – Rank 3) no longer activates on player-controlled targets such as pets, totems, or guardians.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Conflict and Strife (Major – Rank 2) effect from providing additional defensive benefit from versatility under the effects of certain class stuns.
Chrysalis (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Life Cocoon by 25 seconds (was 45 seconds).
As always, we’ll let you know if there are any further changes to be made, or adjustments to those above, and we’ll report the final live changes in our Hotfixes Update