This week's Shadowlands build has a few updates to address recent Unholy feedback. Our focus with these changes is: Rune economy, Scourge Strike
not preferring targets with Festering Wounds, and the start sequence.
- Scourge Strike now prefers targets with Festering Wounds while inside Death and Decay
- Apocalypse has a new rank upgrade, learned at level 58, that causes it to generate 2 Runes.
- Unholy Blight now applies Virulent Plague to enemies it hits.
- Unholy Strike is renamed Unholy Assault, the Rune cost is removed, and the haste increased back to 20%.
- 's cooldown is reduced to 6 seconds (was 8 seconds) to help promote more gameplay around the ability and its duration.
Thank you for all the feedback and we look forward to hearing more as you get a chance to play with these changes.