Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes June 6, 2022 Cross-Faction Instances
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue that caused Group Finder listings to not update to Cross-Faction when selected.
- Cross-Faction party member's guilds now display the correct faction upon inspection.
- Artificer Xy'mox
Fixed an issue where Crippling Ephemera could be removed prematurely, blocking achievement success.
- Fixed an issue where players could be afflicted by Runecarver's Deathtouch but have no Bastion's Ward to reduce the damage.
Items and Rewards
- Rygelon's health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Rygelon's auto-attack damage has been reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
Developers’ note: Due to the bug fixes in 9.2.5, we're receiving feedback that Rygelon in Mythic raids is more difficult than intended on subsequent kills, and so we are reducing Rygelon's health to compensate. Additionally, we're reducing Rygelon's melee damage across the board as he inflicts significant tank damage, but we would like to avoid altering current strategies around Corrupted Strikes.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where passengers were able to gather unintentionally while riding on a multi-passenger mount.
- Fixed an issue where Cache of Acquired Treasures trinket would fail to activate when landing on the “Acquired Sword” buff and then be unusable for the rest of combat.
- Fixed an issue where Codex of the First Technique’s maximum absorb was not increasing with the trinket’s item level.
- Fixed an issue where Codex of the First Technique was unintentionally reflecting damage from allies or dead enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Antecedent Drape was unable to be converted at the Creation Catalyst.
- The Earpieces of the Tranquil Focus toy effect now persists through death.
- Fixed an issue that made the Resonating Disc drop continuously if the player's quest log is full.
- Fixed an issue where Choral Vestments sold by Rafiq in Zereth Mortis was refundable.
- Fixed several display issues with the Dark Ranger’s Cowl.
Ice Wall (PvP Talent) will no longer occasionally rotate when a nearby player is stealthed.
Burning Crusade Classic
- The Gloomtail's Head basket can now be properly interacted with during "The Head of Her Enemy" quest in Zuldazar.
- Fixed an issue where torches in “Vol'jin, Son of Sen'jin” could not be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where Seal of the Martyr and Seal of Blood were not properly discounted by Libram of Hope.