Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 3, 2020 Classes
- Demon Hunter
Demon Hunters can now dodge and parry while casting The Hunt (Night Fae Ability).
- The animation and visual effects when Metamorphasis ends has returned.
Monk Rogue Warlock Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue where enemies under the effects of Frost Nova with the Grisly Icicle (Legendary Effect) would not be broken out by other player attacks.
Dungeons and Raids Halls of Atonement Necrotic Wake Sanguine Depths Items and Rewards
- Valfir the Unrelenting has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir's demise.
- Valfir the Unrelenting will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Player versus Player
- Increased the drop rate of Legendary Memories in dungeons.
- The stats on Battle for Azeroth gems, Leviathan's Eye and Kraken's Eye, have been reduced.
- The Unholy Aura buff from Runeblade of Baron Rivendare works for players level 50 and above once again.
- Fixed an issue where players who deleted a Purian could not loot it again for collecting the Scroll of Aeons toy.
- Fixed an issue where some warglaives were not sheathing properly.
- Party members are now able to escape the slime summoned from the Phial of Ravenous Slime toy.
- Completing Battleground objectives will now provide credit for the weekly PvP quests, “Observing Battle” and “Observing War.”
- PvP World Quests will now count for the associated zone's defense Callings.
Increased the amount of vendor reagents required for crafting several Shadowlands
armor and weapon recipes.
Crafted Shadowlands weapons and armor now yield less Soul Dust
Reduced the number of vendor reagents required for Relic of the Past IV
and Relic of the Past V
for all professions and expansions.
Jewelcrafters will no longer lose the “Jewelcrafting
: Gem Studded Bangle
” World Quest recipe when they leave and return to the world quest location. Writ of Grave Robbing
can now be placed in Inscription
- Threads of Fate
Players who are eligible for Threads of Fate but choose to replay the narrative campaign now retain the option to visit Fatescribe Roh-Tahl and skip the remainder of the campaign after reaching level 60.
- Threads of Fate characters at level 60 who still have "Bolstering Bastion", "Rallying Maldraxxus", "Support the Court", and "Reinforcing Revendreth" quests available can now receive credit from doing max-level World Quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who chose the Venthyr Covenant from using the Sinfall flightmaster until they had completed the quest "Sinfall" at level 60.
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest "Tea Tales" is active. Affected players should seek out Tubbins in the Ember Ward to accept the quest "Formal Refreshments" to continue.
Ardenweald The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- The quest "RSVP: Kleia and Pelagos" will now allow the player to use the soul mirror again and face their memories if they were defeated in a previous attempt.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Ve'nari has upgraded her wards in The Maw, granting players a brief window of invisibility and immunity as they exit her refuge or after landing from an Animaflow flight.
Rogue Warrior User Interface
- Reduced the damage of Observer Zelgar's Ocular Beam on higher Layers.
- Mawsworn Shadestalkers called in by Torments have had their health reduced by 30%.
- Mawsworn Seekers called in by Torments have had their damage reduced by 15%.
- The Brokers working in Torghast will now bring with them some Stygian Stew for those brave adventurers that find themselves without refreshments.
- Deadsoul Chorus now appears less frequently within a single floor.
- Reduced the drop rate of Edgelurker and Protective Phantasma anima powers.
Resolved an issue that prevented the Tiger Style and Crane Style buffs by Tiger and Crane Figurines from providing the correct amount of Mastery, Versatility, Critical Strike, and Haste.
- The Broker's Den in Oribos is now easier to find on the map.