Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 2, 2020 Achievements
- Players can once again earn the achievement Straight Six from the Elegon raid encounter in the Mogu'shan Vaults.
- Removed the Draenor and the Broken Isles Pathfinder achievement requirements for released spirits to quickly fly back to their bodies.
Classes Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue where Kyrian players using a flight path with the Unburden buff would encounter issues on the resulting flight.
Growing Inferno (Potency Conduit) damage is now capped at 10 times Immolation Aura's base damage.
- Updated the names and icons of several Legendary Memories to better represent their effects.
- Throw Glaive now correctly throws 3 glaives per Fel Bombardment (Legendary Effect) stack.
Warlock Warrior Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
Storm, Earth, and Fire can now be cancelled.
- Corrected an issue causing Castle Nathria to show up in the Adventure Guide prematurely. This will return next week!
Fixed an issue that caused Infinitely Divisible Ooze to drop for players in healer specializations.
Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where Essence of Z'rali could no longer be picked up after dying multiple times while holding the naaru.
Vault of the Wardens Items and Rewards
Improved the visual performance on Empyreal Ordnance. Instances of this should now leech less anima from graphics cards.
Player versus Player
- The Overflowing Ember Mirror trinket now properly notes that it deals 33% of the remaining absorb for the explosion when it expires.
- Fixed an issue where the Unbound Changeling trinket was granting less Haste than indicated in the tooltip. Additionally, the Unbound Changeling transformation that provides all three stats (Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery) has had the stats reduced by 16% and the transformation now persists through death.
- Strength of Blood offered by Ta'tru now increases Strength by 10 and is comparable to the other stat potions he barters.
- The Tuft of Smoldering Plumage trinket now correctly instantly heals players that suffer lethal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the minions summoned from the Satchel of Misbegotten Minions trinket would sometimes run in place if they triggered on a target that died. The minion should now rush to your current target or the location where the previous enemy was defeated.
- The Enchanted Chest in Ardenweald will now respawn instantly when looted.
- PvP trinkets should no longer break stuns that weren't breakable with conventional stun breaks (e.g. Ice Block).
- Covenant Campaign
Venthyr players will no longer sometimes incorrectly receive the Gracious Guest debuff, preventing them from completing the Ember Court scenario.
- Some material costs for Ember Court restock quests have been adjusted to account for current market values.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players could complete the Maw quest "Setting the Ground Rules" without having first done the Night Fae quest "Do What We Cannot." Players who did not do this quest and have the campaign chapter "For Queen and Grove!" displaying as incomplete should be fixed the next time they return to Oribos.
Battle for Azeroth The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- “That Darn Fox” will once again provide quest rewards, including the adorable pet vulpin Renny.
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedWorld Quests
- Fixed an issue which prevented some Maw daily quests from granting bonus rewards while in War Mode.
- Mawsworn Crossbows no longer deal excessive damage to enemy players in War Mode.
- To prevent phasing issues, “Tied Totem Toter” must now be completed before being eligible for the World Quest “Trouble at the Gormling Corral.”
- Picking up an Acolyte's Spear will no longer stop players from using their Purity Chime during “Vesiphone's Vicious Vesper.”
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest "Remedial Lessons" where players could destroy the Mirror Fragments and Mirrors of Ancient Teachings, blocking progress on completed objectives.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Wings could continue outside of the intended course area during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”