With weekly maintenance in each region, starting tomorrow (November 28, 2017), we'll implement the following hotfixes to address several bugs and balance issues in PvP.Player versus Player
Solar Beam's persistent silence effect can no longer be avoided by jumping.
- Scorpid Sting can no longer be cast while stunned.
T.N.T. should no longer cause enemy player targets standing at the maximum range of Bursting Shot to ignore Bursting Shot's disorient effect.
Monk Windwalker Shadow
PvP Template Intellect reduced by 4%.
Rogue Elemental Restoration
- Mind Bomb's AoE stun now adheres to line of sight checks from the initial target.
- Void Eruption's damage reduced by 60% in PvP situations.
- Lash of Insanity now grants 2 Insanity per tick in PvP situations (was 3).
- Healing Wave's healing increased by 175% in PvP situations (was 200%).
- Cremation now deals 3% of the target's health (was 5%).
PvP Template Versatility reduced by 5%.
As always, thank you for your feedback, and we'll see you on the field of battle!