- Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
- Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
- Conquest is now purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.
- Several persistent ground effects now display different visuals for hostile and friendly players. The following spells have the same visual effects for friendly players, but new alternate visuals for hostile players: Ring of Frost, Consecration, Desecration, Wild Mushroom, Flare, Ice Trap, Power Word: Barrier, Smoke Bomb, and Hand of Gul'dan. As a general rule, the alternate effects have a red tint or hue indicating they are created by an enemy player. There are currently some issues with this new change which are affecting several of these abilities and is not working as intended at this time.
- no longer increases physical damage taken.
- Stampeding Roar's duration has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 6. The movement speed effect has been increased to 60%, up from 40% and is no longer cancelled by cancelling shapeshift form.
- Hunter Bug Fixes
Deterrence: The area damage of the paladin ability Hammer of the Righteous will no longer hit Hunters with Deterrence active.
- has been reworked:
It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.
- The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc .
- The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed.
- Selfless Healer: The damage bonus from this talent now has a 30 sec duration instead of 10 sec.
- Paladin Bug Fixes
Avenger's Shield can no longer be blocked.
- debuff can no longer trigger talents and other effects.
- : Fixed a tooltip error that stated swings at targets with Censure fully stacked dealt 9% weapon damage. They actually dealt 15% damage and the tooltip has been updated accordingly.
- : The friendly target of this ability now receives 1% (stacking 3 times to 3%) periodic spell damage and healing bonus instead of 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%). The casting Warlock still receives 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%).
- Talent Specializations
Unstable Affliction damage done when it is dispelled has been doubled, but this damage can no longer be critical.
Dungeons & Raids
Halls of Origination
- Dungeon Finder
The Dungeon Finder: Call to Arms will now identify which class role is currently the least represented in the queue, and offer them additional rewards for entering the Dungeon Finder queue and completing a random level-85 Heroic dungeon.
- The least represented class icon will show within the Dungeon Finder to indicate the role that is eligible to earn the bonus reward.
- Players must queue solo with the currently indicated least represented class (by the system) and complete the dungeon up to and including the final boss in order to be eligible for the bonus reward.
- The bonus reward will be displayed to eligible (system identified as least represented) classes within the UI.
- Once the dungeon is completed the eligible player will receive a goodie bag with various potential rewards including: gold, rare gems, non-combat pets, and (very rare) mounts.
Lost City of the Tol'vir
- Temple Guardian Anhuur should now properly go into his Shield Phase at 33% even if he was channeling his 66% shield phase.
- Guild Challenges
Gold rewards are deposited into the guild bank once the guild reaches level 5. The text for the guild perk has been updated appropriately.
Quests & Creatures
- Targets and focus targets now display on the mini-map.
- Moved Video and Sound to a new "Options" screen.
- Added a network category to the new Options screen and included the two network checkboxes.
The Network category contains the options "Optimize network for speed" and "Enable IPv6 when available".
Visual Settings Updates
- Removed the red bar preventing the overall graphics slider from going to ultra based on computer specs.
- When the user moves the overall slider to a setting that would have previously been prevented, any option that can't go as high as that setting will get the warning icon with a tooltip explaining why it can't go higher. For example: The user sets the overall slider to Ultra and the water setting can only go to Fair. The water setting would automatically switch to Fair.
- Support for DirectX 11 can now be found in the Advanced tab of the Options screen.
At the login screen:
- Moved the "Reset User Options" button from the popup window that appears when you click Options to the actual Options window.
- Clicking Options now goes directly to the Video tab of the Options screen.
- Removed the now-unneeded popup.
The New Features (!) Option Screen has been updated:
- Cast action keybinds on key down (Combat)
- Pick Up Action Key (ActionBars)
- Nameplate Motion Type (Names)
- Graphics API (Advanced)
- Network category