Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 3, 2022 Achievements
- Added additional safety measures to help the Traversing the Spheres achievement register correctly.
Costumes for Pocopoc now correctly persist through Feign Death.
Fixed an issue where Wildfire Bombs would not damage player totems or Explosive Orbs in Mythic+ dungeons if the totem or Explosive Orb was the primary target of the Wildfire Bomb.
Dungeons and Raids
- Each of the four original Covenant campaign questlines now reward a total of 20 additional Renown.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Several enemies now detect stealth and invisibility.
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
Fixed an issue where Retch was not treated as an area of effect spell in regards to all defensive abilities.
- Health of Xy Acolytes reduced by 15% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Resolved an issue where Interdimensional Wormholes could despawn while Genesis Rings were active when Xy'mox was below 30% health.
- Reduced the pacing of the encounter by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Improved the visual clarity of Gunship Barrage.
- Reduced the radius effect of Hyperlight Sparknova.
- Burden of Sin damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- Added more time before Bastion's Ward dispel zones despawn upon transitioning between phases.
- The Prototype Pantheon now pause in their place when beginning Complete Reconstruction and will remain there until all members of the Pantheon are defeated.
- Improved the visual effect for Pinning Weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Complete Reconstruction could fail to apply to a Pantheon member.
- Holy Priest’s Guardian Angel (Talent) will now correctly reduce the cooldown of Guardian Spirit when cast on the Withering Seeds.
- Anduin's health reduced by 5% on Heroic difficulty.
- Remorseless Winter damage reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Fiendish Soul Health reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Grim Reflection health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 10% less healing on Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 20% less healing on Normal difficulty.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Halls of Atonement
Fixed an issue that caused the dungeon’s Mythic+ Rating to be doubled in certain situations.
Theater of Pain
- Bazaar Strongarm no longer triggers affixes that occur on death (such as Bolstering).
Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
- Fixed an issue where dueling Gladiators in the Halls of Might could summon their Encrypted affix relics early.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Updated the Tazavesh Portal Network portal in The Opulent Nexus to now transport players back to Stormheim on Heroic and Mythic+ difficulties.
The Grand Menagerie
- Zo'phex the Sentinel
Reduced the health of Containment Cell by 40%.
- Reduced the periodic damage of Containment Cell by 50%.
- Alcruux health reduced by 40%.
- Achillite health reduced by 20%.
- Venza Goldfuse health reduced by 10%.
Fixed an issue that would cause the encounter to reset when engaged by 2 players on Mythic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
Fixed an issue where The Heart of Ragnaros would not appear after defeating the encounter.
- The following changes have been made to the Cosmic Gladiator’s Resonator trinket:
Damage dealt reduced by 18% and can no longer critically strike.
- Hostile resonators now have a visual to indicate their radius more clearly.
- Characters within a hostile resonator will now have an indicator debuff applied.
Fixed an issue that caused Pure-Air Sail Extensions to increase flying speed.
Fluidic and Crystallic Spheroids now have cast time.
Fixed an issue where Interrogator’s Vicious Dirk was not dropping from Iska, Outrider of Ruin, High Reaver Damaris, and Reanimatrox Marzan in Zereth Mortis.Pet Battles
- Disabled the "back" option for the Pocopoc battle pet.
- Zereth Mortis daily and world quests now have a higher chance of awarding Cypher Equipment, and a proportionately lower chance of awarding gold or anima.