Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
July 20, 2018
- The Earth and Fire clone from Storm, Earth, and Fire should correctly mimic Rushing Jade Wind, regardless of the player’s target.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Light’s Vanguard Battleplate 4-piece bonus from activating and deactivating as intended.
- Fixed an issue where Consecration occasionally failed to provide its self-buff.
- Fixed a bug where Blindside was not learnable until level 40.
- The Command Demon version of Spell Lock can no longer be cast without a target.
- Demonic Calling can now correctly be activated by casting Demonbolt.
- Characters at level 110 and above may now move up to 1,000,000 gold when performing a Character Transfer.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a visual bug that caused some characters to lose the tops of their heads.
Dungeons and Raids
- The health and damage of all enemies in Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, The Nighthold, and Tomb of Sargeras has been significantly reduced.
- The experience awarded on completion of a random dungeon has been increased.
- Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Fixed a bug preventing Death’s Advance from functioning correctly in certain encounter situations, such as Aggramar’s Flame Rend.
- Eye of Azshara
- Damage dealt by Lightning Strike, Warlord Parjesh’s Crashing Wave, and Quicksand have been significantly reduced.
- The Nexus
- Chaotic Energy Bursts from Chaotic Rifts no longer inflict excessive damage.
- Obsidian Sanctum
- Sartharion’s Large Satchel of Spoils should again contain loot.
- Return to Karazhan
- Mana Confluences’ Ablative Shield should no longer absorb an excessive amount of damage.
- Utgarde Keep
- Dragonflayer Runecaster’s Bolthorn's Rune of Flame now deals less damage.
- Darkmoon Deck: Promises no longer reduces some non-mana resources.
- Fixed a bug that prevented banners from granting expected honor, experience, and reputation bonuses.
- Fishing Chair and Nat's Fishing Chair have been temporarily converted into objects that are not chairs, while a bug with their functionality is fixed. They will return to their former function in a future patch.
Player versus Player
- Adjusted PvP scaling to reduce the difference in power and damage between players of different item levels at level 110.
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from obtaining Honorable Medallion while PvP-enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong sound when casting.
- Fixed a bug with the reputation bonus on completion of "Death to Agogridon". If you previously completed the quest, speak to Karnum Marshweaver in Desolace to receive your reward.
- The talking quest NPC should no longer appear for players who are nearby, but are not the Hunter on “Never Hunt Alone”.
- Players should again be able to complete “All Charged Up”.
- Fixed a bug with the conversation required for “Secrets of Wrymskull Uncovered”, allowing completion of “The Echo of Ymiron”.
- Low-level players are now able to do appropriate damage to the Devilsaur Queen during "The Ballad of Maximillian”.
- “Pitching In” can again be completed.
- It is again possible to earn credit toward "Field Photographer" when using the S.E.L.F.I.E. cam anywhere within the Path of Uther.
- Alliance characters can again complete "Uther's Blessing" by approaching Uther's statue.