RygariusTimeless IsleClasses Druid
should now behave correctly if a Druid changes glyphs, talents, or specialization while an Eclipse is active.
- (Feral) should no longer incorrectly cause Treants to deal extra damage.
- (Guardian) should now properly affect the free version of to benefit from Attack Power.
- Tier-16 Guardian 2-piece set bonus should no longer cause Frenzied Regeneration to incorrectly consume 60 Rage for Druids with active.
- Tier-16 Guardian 4-piece set bonus
Fixed a number of situations where the effect was not activating when it should.
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece bonus could cause the 2-piece bonus to incorrectly consume 60 Rage.
- Brewmasters now deals 5.6% less damage with all attacks (-15% in total).
Fixed an issue where may sometimes heal less players than intended.
- Lightwell's healing should now be correctly modified by PvP Power while the is active.
Command Demon can no longer be cast while the pet is stunned or feared.
- Agony's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- should no longer incorrectly cause revived demons to lose Soul Link.
- Class Armor
Tier-16 Protection 2-piece set bonus should no longer be healing the Warrior before the damage has been applied.
- Scary Sprite now deals 40% less damage and should spawn slightly more frequently.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Norushen Galakras
- Bonkers can now be sold to a vendor for 25 gold.
- Jadefire Spirit's Fade ability now has an 8-round cooldown.
- Pierre is no longer bind-on-pickup and players can have up to 3 of them.
- Rascal-Bot is no longer bind-on-pickup and players can have up to 3 them. The Phaser ability now has a duration of 1-round.
Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Galakras should no longer be able to be damaged or debuffed before landing in Phase 2.
- Changes on Raid Finder difficulty:
Wavebinder Kardris' Falling Ash now deals 200,000 Fire damage (down from 999,999).
- Foul Slimes' Foulness aura now deals 30,000 Nature damage (down from 50,000).
Fixed an issue where placement of Earthbreaker Haromm
's Ashen Wall
was not always perpendicular to the direction he's facing. General Nazgrim Siegecrafter Blackfuse
Paragons of the Klaxxi Garrosh Hellscream Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Players are now immune to Superheated while being pulled off the conveyer belt.
- Shockwave Missile no longer hits players that are exiting a transport pipe.
- Players that leave a Rated Battleground prematurely will be unable to queue for a new one until the previous Rated Battleground match has completed. Please see this forum thread for more information on the change.
Buffs and debuffs should now be properly applied or removed while players are in a noodle cart.