- New Daily Quests Available
A large assortment of all-new daily quests and rewards are now available in Hyjal, where players can help the Guardians of Hyjal push back the allies of Ragnaros and establish a forward operating base in the Firelands. In order to partake in the Regrowth and Molten Front daily quests, players must have at least completed up to and including the quest Aessina's Miracle. Once this quest has been completed, players should speak with Matoclaw in the Sanctuary of Malorne to take part in the Regrowth efforts.
All existing Valor Points
s in the Currency tab have been converted to Justice Points
. Any points above the Justice Point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of per point and mailed to characters.
- Druids now gain 1 attack power per point of Strength, down from 2. They continue to gain 2 attack power per point of Agility while in Cat Form or Bear Form. To counter balance the loss of damage from this change, the following additional changes have been made.
Ferocious Bite damage has been increased by 15%. In addition, its base cost has been reduced to 25 energy and it can use up to 25 energy, for up to a 100% damage increase.
- (Cat) damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 530% weapon damage, up from 460%.
- damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 975% weapon damage, up from 850%.
- Shred damage at level 80 and above has been increased to 520% weapon damage, up from 450%.
Druid Bug Fixes
- It is no longer possible in some encounters to use Wild Charge/Wild Charge when closer than its minimum range.
- Talent Specializations
damage done has been increased by roughly 40%.
8 10 new rare tamable beasts have been added, each of which provides a unique taming challenge. Will you be the first hunter to tame Deth'tilac, the rarest and most powerful of them all? Players will need to progress through the Hyjal Regrowth and Molten Front daily questing areas in order to unlock access to the full gamut of taming challenges.
now applies a 30-second cooldown to Soul Swap, up from 15 seconds.
- Warrior Bug Fixes
It is no longer possible in some encounters to use Charge when closer than its minimum range.
Dungeon & Raids
- All cauldron buffs are now usable while mounted.
- High Priestess Kilnara's death now turns off the flaming tiki mask gauntlet.
- High Priest Venoxis's death now removes the poison from the plants at the start of the dungeon.
D.E.H.T.A. has recently placed a great number of critters under their protection, especially rabbits and squirrels. Because of this, Flintlocke's Woodchucker has been re-fitted to use wild chickens until an "agreement" can be reached.
Warsong Gulch has been added back into the Rated Battleground rotation.
- Season 10 Conquest Point weapons will only be purchasable once a required minimum sum of has been reached during the current season. For example, Ruthless Gladiator's Pike costs 3400 Conquest Points to purchase. However, players must first earn a total of 11650 Conquest Points during Season 10 before they are able to purchase it.
- Season 9 Honor Point weapons will only be purchasable once a required minimum sum of has been reached during the current season. For example, Vicious Gladiator's Pike costs 3400 Honor Points to purchase. However, players must first earn a total of 18500 Honor Points during Season 10 before they are able to purchase it.
- Once the minimum sum of points required to purchase weapons is reached, all available weapons can be purchased for their listed costs. The point requirement is not reset once a purchase is made.
- Weapon tooltips from the vendor will let players know how many more Conquest or Honor Points must be earned in the current season before the item can be purchased.