Blizzard Hunter Priest
- Void Shift can no longer be used on NPCs, including player pets.
- direct damage that does not crit now causes Heating up to be removed after a short delay. Additionally, the delay on non-crits removing Heating Up has been increased from 0.25sec to 0.5sec.
Guard will no longer fade from the Monk when her Ox Statue applies Guard to another player.
- Charred Glyph will no longer prevent the Monk's Ox Statue from applying Guard to other players.
- and can now stack, and neither effect will overwrite the other.
- The non-glyphed version of Guard will be cancelled should a Monk apply Charred Glyph and cast the new version.
- A Monk's existing Guard effect will now stack with Guard provided by other friendly Brewmaster Monks.
no longer affects vehicles. Zen Flight
now clears correctly on when moving between continents. Rogue Warlock
- When is active, using will no longer sometimes incorrectly trigger the Shoot ability.
- Pet Battle matchmaking has been improved. The pets on each team involved in the battle will now be closer in level with each other.
Teams queueing for Arenas will temporarily no longer be placed into the Brawl'gar Arena.
- Bug Fixes
The Stoneplow Farm cinematic will now correctly only play once while players complete the associated quests.
- Resolved an issue with Archaeology digsites in Fallsong Village.
- The achievement Monkey in the Middle can now be earned when defeating Captain Ook in the Unga Ingoo scenario.