Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 16, 2022 Classes
Dungeons and Raids
(4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Living Shadow would persist longer than its intended duration.
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where consuming Dark Thoughts during Living Shadow's summoning would not extend its duration.
Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle
Fixed an issue that could cause the visual effect for Disintegration Nova to appear larger or smaller based on character size on Mythic difficulty.
- Protoform Radiance now has a duration of 10 seconds on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed issue that allowed Shaman’s Tremor Totem to remove Domination.
Items and Rewards
- Encrypted Affix
Fixed an issue where bosses that spawn in unattackable could fail to spawn Relics.
- Sandworn Relics have had their drop rates increased in the following areas in Zereth Mortis:
Endless Sands Rares – Increased average dropped relics to 8 (was 4).
- Sandworn Chest – Increased average dropped relics to 25 (was 18).
- Daily Quests – Increased the average number of relics awarded to 8 (was 4).
- World Boss – Increased the average dropped relics to 40 (was 13).
- Tribute of Enlightened Elders – This chest now grants an average of 60 relics (was 0).
Developers’ note: We have improved the rate of acquisition of Sandworn Relics substantially in an effort to make gear purchased with Sandworn Relics more accessible.
- Pocopoc will now reliably appear as a quest giver for all players when needed during the “A Means to an End” Campaign chapter.
- Bastion Assault quest "Encouraging Words" should now function correctly.