Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 15, 2022 Classes
Primordial Wave (Necrolord Ability) will no longer incorrectly reset the cooldown of Frost Shock when used to apply Flame Shock to a target.
Creatures and NPCs
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Heal the Soul was incorrectly reducing the 1 second cooldown of Cloudburst Totem that prevented you from accidentally double-tapping the button, causing an unintended instant Cloudburst Totem recall.
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Heal the Soul would sometimes not properly cast a Chain Heal when dropping the appropriate totem.
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where a Chain Heal critical strike on yourself would both generate and consume a stack of the Heal the Soul.
- (4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where there is a minor delay between activating a totem that generates a bonus Chain Heal and being able to use another ability.
Cyphers of the First Ones
- The melee attack distance against large Mawsworn Constructs has been increased. Similarly, the Constructs will now keep more distance against their melee target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Pocopoc will now retain its advanced combat coroutines after using Ancient Translocators.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Spawn rates for the Volatile Materium and Pre-Fabricated Sentries are less aggressive on Mythic difficulty.
- Increased the grace period before Exposed Core where Refracted Blast and Deresolution won't be cast on all difficulties.
- Artificer Xy’mox health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Ancient Exhaust now properly deals damage on the final platform.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Burden of Sin damage reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where Withering Seeds could fail to cast.
- Adjusted an unfair timing of Hand of Destruction and Night Hunter in the final phase.
- Reclaim initial damage reduced by 10% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Decreased additional speed Ephemeral Motes gain from Eternity Overdrive by 50% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Eternity Overdrive scaling damage reduced on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Earthbreaker Missiles damage reduced by 15% on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing Lightshatter Beam's periodic effect to inflict the incorrect amount of damage.
Lords of Dread
- Anduin Wrynn's health reduced by 5% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Anduin's Despair health reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Remnant of the Fallen King's Army of the Dead summons a Monstrous Soul once per intermission on Heroic difficulty.
- Wicked Star damage reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- The targeting visual effect for Rain of Despair has been updated.
- Ruined Crest of Lordaeron has returned to the loot table.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Cosmic Ejection to strike players outside of the intended radius.
Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- Fixed an issue with Defile that prevented it from inflicting the proper damage, as such the damage of Defile has been increased by 85% on Heroic difficulty.
Developers' note: We will keep an eye on the effects this has on the fight, but we don't feel this change should noticeably affect the survivability of the fight.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- The murlocs of Stormhiem are more courageous and flee combat upon reaching 15% health (was 25%).
- Murkbrine Shellcrusher will no longer aattempt to recast Cry of Mrrggllrrgg if the cast is prevented.
- Murkbrine Wavejumper's Mrrggrrglrrlr Leap damage reduced by 20%.
- Murkbrine Wavejumper will no longer attempt to recast Mrrggrrglrrlr Leap if the cast is prevented.
- Burly Deckhand’s Super Saison increases damage dealt by 50% (was 100%).
- Hourglass Tidesage's Brackish Bolt damage reduced by 20%.
- Devoted Accomplice's Energy Slash damage reduced by 20%.
- The cooldown of Devoted Accomplice's Energy Slash has been increased.
- Wandering Pulsar's health reduced by 20%.
- Wandering Pulsar's Pulse damage reduced by 15%.
- The cast time of Adorned Starseer's Drifting Star cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2.75 seconds).
- Adjusted the position of two Adorned Starseers.
The Necrotic Wake
- Armored Overseer and Gatewarden Zo'mazz's Proxy Strike damage reduced by 30%.
- Adjusted the arming visual of Armored Overseer's Beam Splicer.
- Support Officer's Hard Light Barrier cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Interrogation Specialist’s Stasis Beam cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Interrogation Specialist’s Spark Burn damage reduced by 20%.
- Frenzied Nightclaw’s Frantic Rip impact damage reduced by 30% and damage over time reduced by 50%.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue causing noxious gas clouds in The Stitchwerks to display nameplates.
Player versus Player
- The following changes have been made to Gavel of the First Arbiter:
Boon of Looming Winter now properly absorbs damage from enemy attacks.
- Rotting Decay is now categorized as a disease.
- Boon of Harvested Hope is now categorized as a bleed effect.
Fixed an issue that unintentionally reduced the amount of bonus Honor received per round won in Solo Shuffle.
Gavel of the First Arbiter damage and absorption granted by the boons are reduced by 50% in PvP combat.