Venthyr Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter the Inquisitor's Crypt after opening the door during the quest “The Last Word.”
Sludgefist Stone Legion Generals
- Castle Nathria
Council of Blood
Dreadbolt Volley damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. The damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- Drain Essence damage reduced by up to 20% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. The damage will remain the same in 30-player raids.
- Dark Recital duration reduced to 6 seconds on Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 7 seconds).
- Stone Legion Goliath health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Goliath's Ravenous Feast cooldown increased by 6 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher health reduced by 6% on Mythic difficulty.
- Serrated Tear and Stone Fist damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Serrated Swipe, Serrated Tear, and Stone Fist's range increased to 100 yards (was 10 and 20 yards).
Developers' note: In addition to slightly reducing overall difficulty, we've made a number of changes to this encounter with the goal of making it feel more consistent between attempts. This means that while certain abilities are no longer avoidable, their impact together with other abilities should be more realistic to manage and the order in which they occur should be more reliable.
's range increased to 300 yards (was 10 yards). Heart Rend
no longer applies Heart Hemorrhage to the player who dispelled the Magic
effect on Mythic difficulty. General Kaal
and General Grashaal
's spell cooldowns now reset with phase changes. Volatile Stone Shell
absorb shield reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty. Mythic Keystone Dungeons Plaguefall Sanguine Depths Executor Tarvold Spires of Ascension The Necrotic Wake Amarth Surgeon Stitchflesh Items and Rewards
Player versus Player
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket now considers all friendly players within range to be valid targets for assisting, regardless of group state.
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket now also considers its user to be a valid target for granting Mana as long as they are a Healing specialization.
- The Inscrutable Quantum Device trinket will no longer attempt to execute enemy targets who are already dead.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shadehound Armor Plating from being acquired in the Maw. The quest item can now be found by completing the Hunt: Shadehounds event.
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability) can now be used while in the starting area for battlegrounds and arenas.
- The Mine Carts in the Silvershard Mines battleground no longer take damage from any spells or abilities.
Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer casts Full Moon and Feral Frenzy when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Divine Favor (PvP Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 25 seconds) and now increases cast speed by 30% (was 60%).
- Word of Glory's healing has been reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
The MawTorghast, Tower of the Damned
- Infernal Cascade (Conduit) has its effectiveness reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Triune Ward (Legendary Effect) now provides 50% barrier effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 65%).
- The following spells now go on cooldown when stopped by any means: Terror, Nature's Bounty, Deafening Howl, and Phasing Roar. Previously, this cooldown would only occur with direct interrupts (such as Counterspell, Kick, Pummel, etc).
- Anima Powers
Rune Hunter will no longer continue spawning Runes from Ashen Phylacteries after acquiring all 8 Rune buffs.