Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 14, 2021 Classes Monk
- Touch of Death will now reset its cooldown at the end of boss encounters.
Guardian of the Forgotten Queen's (PvP Talent) immunity effect can now correctly be dispelled by effects such as Warrior's Shattering Throw, and Priest's Mass Dispel.
Covenants Necrolord Night Fae
- Shattering Throw will now correctly remove immunity effects if the Warrior moves out of line of sight of the target after the weapon is in flight.
Dungeons and Raids Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue where the speed boost from Wild Hunt Tactics (Korayn Soulbind) didn't occur when triggered by damage over time and heal over time abilities.
Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where the Lightless Force weapon enchant could unintentionally engage enemies from the floor above.
The Necrotic Wake
Fixed an issue that prevented her from using abilities until she ascends into the air when engaged in combat after a wipe.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Zolramus Necromancer's summoned minions could not be defeated if they were at a distance from the necromancer upon its death.
- Reduced the area of effect of Zolramus Sorcerer's Shadow Well to match its visual.
The Sinful Gladiator's Vestment (Elite version) transmogrification set now contains the correct cloak.Professions
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Widowbloom was granting slightly less herbs per pick than other herbs.
- Greatly increased the attack damage of summoned Beasts of Prodigum for characters with intellect specializations.
- Vendors in Torghast now offer anima powers for your Beast of Prodigum if a Beast is present.