Let’s celebrate! Grab a drink, get your boogie on, and get ready for One Night in Karazhan! This all-new adventure will be available on August 11 and includes:
- A free Prologue mission for you to explore which unlocks two brand new cards.
- Journey up four unforgettable wings of the Karazhan tower fighting twelve funky bosses and completing nine new class challenges.
- Completing One Night in Karazhan will unlock 45 all-new Hearthstone cards for your collection.
- Will you survive the challenging Heroic mode for each wing?
The following card backs have been added:
- Medivh’s Invitation – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for August 2016.
- Karazhan Nights – Acquired by purchasing all wings of One Night in Karazhan within one week of launch.
- The Blue Portal – Acquired from completing One Night in Karazhan in Heroic mode.
- Faceless Manipulator now properly transforms into a golden copy of a golden minion.
- Fjola Lightbane no longer leaves a Divine Shield behind when transformed.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when you drew and played a minion very quickly at the start of your turn.
- Your gold amount now properly shows when you access the Shop from the Open Packs screen.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, gameplay, AI and UI issues.