Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.
You can find the complete list of hotfixes for the previously released patch 4.0.3 here
- Escape Artist again correctly removes movement impairing effects.
- Players who have used the Paid Race Change service to transfer to a Goblin or Worgen character post-patch 4.0.6 can properly use the Dungeon Finder again.
- Love is in the Air has been extended by 48 hours. The in-game Calendar should now reflect it runs through February 20.
- (new passive specialization) is now properly functioning for Restoration druids, allowing them to get out of root effects by using Shapeshift. Logging out or changing zones no longer causes the spell to be unlearned.
- Attempting to use War Stomp while in Incarnation: Tree of Life form returns a "You can't do that yet" error and does not cast the spell.
- Rank 2 of now has the correct proc chance.
- (Mastery) procs of or correctly generate charges.
- Stormstrike is now correctly proccing .
- Refreshing Immolate with is now correctly augmented by the talent, refreshing Immolate to a 21-second duration instead of 15.
Dungeons & RaidsBlackwing Descent
Shadowfang KeepThrone of the Four Winds
- Maloriak's Aberrations should correctly spawn even if Vile Swills are still alive from the previous phase.
- Conclave of Wind bosses now correctly regenerate health out of combat.
- The Fire-Etched Dagger swing speed was too slow and has been updated. The tooltip will not reflect the updated time of 1.7 seconds until a client-side patch can be applied.
- Heroic and normal versions of Magma Plated Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
- Heroic and normal version of Reinforced Sapphirium Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.