Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 10, 2020 Classes Druid Restoration Priest
Fixed an issue where the Item Level 200 Haunting Apparitions (Conduit) had an incorrect scaling value, and was less powerful than the lower item level versions.
- Psychic Link (Talent) will no longer replicate increased damage taken bonuses from the target.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from completing the Conduit tutorial quests for their covenant if conduits were added to the Forge of Bonds before accepting the quest.
Fixed an issue where Mikanikos could not be infused with anima for the quest “Partner for Eternity.”
- Path of Ascension
Increased the reflect damage from Spiritforged Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Myn'ir would not attack her target when they were hiding behind a pillar. She now understands how to play the game of hide and seek.
- Fixed an issue where enemy debuffs would be removed when switching between Mikanikos and Bron.
- Corrected the research time of the third tier of the Night Fae Anima Conductor to be consistent with the other covenants.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that caused the automatic guest list refresh that occurs after the Ember Court scenario to incorrectly consume a Blank Invitation.
Developers' note: Speak with Lady Ilinca above Sinfall to purchase additional Blank Invitations. Blank Invitations allow you to swap a guest on your Guest List to invite a specific guest you want to be BFFs with, build the most compatible party crew, or just replace guests that you haven't unlocked yet.
Dungeons and Raids Council of Blood
- Azgar no longer evades while casting Torrent of Ash.
- Mayhem the slime kitten has taken his name less seriously and will now appear for all players to pet, regardless of what phase they are in.
- Taerlina has restocked her Inscription supplies and now sells Rune Etched Vials and Aerated Water.
- The icon for the Unguarded Gorm Eggs event will no longer display on the minimap if the event is not active.
De Other Side
- All council members will now stay within the dance hall and allow for the encounter to be reset.
- Resolved an issue where scale increasing auras, such as the Prideful Affix on Mythic Keystone difficulty, could prevent some larger player models from passing through doorways within the gnome wing.
- Kyrian Stitchwerk will now attack the closest player when its main target is out of range. Additionally, Tenderize now stacks to 4 (was 6) and Mutilate damage reduced by 8%.
The Maw: Eye of the JailerTorghast, Tower of the Damned
- “The Final Pieces” now automatically progresses if the quest items are in the player's bank or obtained from a Guild Bank.
- Twigin should now return to give players a ride back to the necropolis in case you leave during the quest "This Way Out."
- Fixed a few locations where it was possible to get trapped behind the exit portal on a certain floors, preventing the player from continuing to progress through the tower.
- Anima Powers
Pouch of Soul-Ash reduces the remaining cooldown of Vanish by 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) after defeating an enemy.
- Slippery Wraithcoil reduces the cooldown of Shadowstep/Grappling Hook by 6 seconds (was 5 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Unceasing Chain Link causes Finishing Moves to increase the damage of your next combo point generator by 150% (was 100%). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Rupturing Spike causes Shadowstrike/Ambush to apply a 5 combo point Rupture (was 1). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 1 time (was 5).
- Vial of Unseen Poison can now be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 1).
- Silent Footpads now heals you for 15% of your maximum health when entering Stealth (was 5%) and leaving Stealth now increases your damage by 10% (was 5%) for 5 seconds (was 3 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 2 times (was 3).
- Resolved an issue that prevented Red Ink from increasing the damage of all bleed and poison effects.
- Fixed an issue where not all Battered Souls would give credit when returned in large numbers to Collector Marissa during the World Quest "Battered and Bruised."