You never done higher key than +10 and are concerned how top teams will abuse Shrouds + Invis pots. LULThe game should be adjusted for 98% player base not for remaining top 2%
My question is...is this an affix that could be totally ignored? What if my group runs the dungeon without ever touching one of the obelisks? It would make sense that the extra mini-bosses wouldn't even spawn. In that case they wouldn't have to be dealt with at all?