Never understand these changes at 1-5 percent
Insane patch, so much things to know
A couple... theres more than a couple that need work still.
Yo blizz how about we work on frost dk's hitting like wet noodles for 75% of a fight and then an absolute freight train for the other 25%, little damage re distribution ya feel
So nerfing on the 12th, buffing on the 18, this is mental :(
oh yeah! about time...Hello kitty!
I would've gone for a bit more focused TLC on frost's single target damage, as that's the area it feels like they're really lacking in, but all in all some sort of buff definitely makes sense.
Do they think that this will bring feral back after rework?
i understand the buff in pve, but feral is already crazy in pvp wtf
Now buff prot warrior more please, they are not doing enough damage
When are they going to get it through their thick skulls that a class isn't tuned simply by increasing or decreasing damage.. Majority of classes aren't even fun.. let alone do damage..
what in the world will change some numbersI cant even count all the bugs that are still in place in this patch
To think that there were Feral druid "experts" and regulars in the discord acting like jerks and arguing that feral was fine after patch, then oh what is this? A 7% overall buff since the spec was utter garbage in comparison to real dps in real raiding scenarios and not just simming? Hmmmmm... God that I have gotten to hate the feral druid community discord and to an extend of association on how bad the spec is also done with what was my main for over 13 years. If only they would actually make all achievements account wide then I could finally swap to a better class.Rant over.
I was feral main for almost 4 years and now with Bfa i couldnt care less of feral changes. I dont regret to switch to balance. And the 7% buff? Kitty bandages for everyone.
well..... guess MM hunter don't have to fight with feral anymore for bottom spot on dps charts....
No fixes & improvement for Arcane as always... just removing options and adding bugs to it, it's fine, right?