How to Enter The Arcatraz Normal Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
Unlike other Normal difficulty dungeons, The Arcatraz
requires a specific key to enter, acquired after completing a chain of quests:
- You will need a flying mount and accept the first quest in the chain, Consortium Crystal Collection from Nether-Stalker Khay'ji in Area 52, Netherstorm.
- Loot a Arklon Crystal Artifact from the demons near Arklon Ruins and return to Nether-Stalker Khay'ji. Pick up the next quest, A Heap of Ethereals
- Loot Zaxxis Insignia from the Zaxxis Raiders to the south of Area 52.
- The next quest requires a group to slay Warp-Raider Nesaad, which roams in the same area.
- After Warp-Raider Nesaad is slain, you'll need to head to Gahruj in the Eco-Dome Midrealm for the quest Request for Assistance.
- The next quest, Rightful Repossession, requires you to pick up Box of Surveying Equipment from inside the Eco-Dome.
- Once that is complete, you'll head to the Stormspire and seek an audience with Image of Nexus-Prince Haramad.
- Triangulation Point One requires you to use Triangulation Device near Manaforge Ultris to the east of the Stormspire.
- Triangulation Point Two requires the same thing near Manaforge Ara to the west.
- Full Triangle requires you to head north to the Ruins of Farahlon, where you'll need to kill Culuthas and loot Ata'mal Crystal.
- Once that is completed, you'll head back to Shattrath and talk to A'dal, picking up the last quest in the chain, How to Break Into the Arcatraz.
- Get a group together for The Mechanar and defeat the final boss, Pathaleon the Calculator. Loot the Bottom Shard of the Arcatraz Key from the boss.
- Get a group together for The Botanica and defeat the final boss, Warp Splinter. Loot the Top Shard of the Arcatraz Key from the boss.
- With boss fragments looted from the Tempest Keep dungeon bosses, return to A'dal and pick up your Key to the Arcatraz!
How to Enter The Arcatraz Heroic Mode in Burning Crusade Classic
To enter Heroic Dungeon mode, you'll need to be level 70, and must obtain the Heroic key for each dungeon hub. For Tempest Keep
dungeons, once a player reaches Revered with The Sha'tar
, they can purchase the Heroic Key: Warpforged Key
from the Reputation Quartermaster, Almaador.
At least one person in your group must also have Key to the Arcatraz
As with all Heroic dungeons, you'll find that the difficulty has been increased when compared to Normal. This could mean added boss spells, or boss abilities that just plain hit harder. You'll find additional loot inside Heroic dungeons, and every boss will drop Badge of Justice
, which can be redeemed with G'eras
inside Shattrath City
for additional Epic loot.
Another item you'll find as a guaranteed drop off the final boss of every Heroic dungeon is a Primal Nether