- The Achievement “I Saw Solis” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Temple of Kotmogu battleground.
- Starfire splash damage increased to 35% of initial damage (was 18%).
- Mastery: Nature's Guardian once again gives 1% Attack Power per point, as intended.
- Nature's Guardian doesn't increase healing from , Ysera's Gift (self), Cleansing Waters, or Judgments of the Pure.
Developers' notes: Heals that scale with the Guardian's maximum health already benefit from Mastery, so further increasing their healing was "double-dipping" Mastery.
- (Marksmanship) now heals the Hunter for 30% of maximum health and the Hunter's pet for 100%.
- Volley now deals additional damage at 100% of Attack Power (was 75%).
- Murder of Crows (Marksmanship) now deals damage equal to 162% of Attack Power (was 135%).
- Frostbolt damage increased to 185% of Spell Power (was 170%).
- Flurry damage increased to 105% of Spell Power (was 90%).
- Aura Mastery () replicates 15% of effective healing (was 10%).
- Penance damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Shadow Word: Pain (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Purge the Wicked additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Dominant Mind cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Schism now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Atonement), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Dispatch damage reduced to 142% of Attack Power (was 150%).
- Between the Eyes damage reduced to 85% of Attack Power (was 88.5%).
- Mastery: Potent Assassin now provides a damage bonus of 4% per point (was 3.5%) and a bonus to Agonizing Poison of 2.0% per point (was 1.75%).
- Elaborate Planning now makes your finishing move grant a 15% bonus to damage (was 12%).
- Unleash Life increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Wellspring now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Wellspring heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Wellspring's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Wellspring overhealing and Cloudburst Totem now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Drain Soul now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Haunt damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Incinerate damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
- Players should now be able to see Archmage Khadgar during the quest “City Under Siege” without leaving Dalaran and returning.
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.Death KnightDruid
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- cast time reduced to 1.7 seconds (was 2.0 seconds).
- Summer Solstice (Balance) reduces the cooldown of Solar Beam by 20 seconds.
- (Havoc) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Havoc Demon Hunter damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Blur
(was 1.5 seconds). Awaken the Demon Within
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Metamorphosis
(was 8 seconds). HunterMage
- Kleptomania cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Arcane Blast (Arcane) now deals 15% more damage in PvP.
- Dragon's Breath (Fire) duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Fireball (Fire) now deals 75% additional damage in PvP (was 150%).
- Firestarter (Fire) now reduces Combustion's cooldown by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Flamecannon (Fire) now stacks to 5 (was 3), but only increases damage, range, and health by 3% per stack.
- Greater Pyroblast (Fire) now deals 35% of the target's health (was 25%).
- Ice Lance (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Frost Bolt (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Plunder Armor (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Dispatch (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.