Post by Avandare
Need pros to help me out. Elitist Jerks claim that WF/WF is better than WF/FT until you get some points in Elemental Fury, but showed no math.
First off, I'd change your spec for leveling. The spec at 61 that you linked is just a junior raid spec. For leveling and doing lower instances, you can gain a lot more from the utility talents than from a talent you'd utilise almost never. Knowing what I know today my leveling spec at 61 would be:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hZMhgIoxzIhuoRuVo
1. No Imp WF Totem and no Enhancing Totems. How often do have a chance to drop totems? That's investing 5 points into something you'll very rarely do.
2. Imp GW (sorry to say) is a no brainer. Also, with Imp GW you can keep up with your druid mate when he goes travel form.
3. Max out Imp shields because you'll get hit a lot hence more shield damage in return. And subsequently, no Static Shock because of your already high returns on your lightning shield.
4. Earth's Grasp is great for lvl'n. Run into a group, drop Stoneclaw and kill the mobs off 1 at a time.
5. I'd never run with Water Shield. The returns you get from Imp SS and SR is more than enough to make up for the little mana you'll burn in shocks, SS and dropping a totem here and there.
Finally, at present there is no supporting math for <80 tests on WF/WF vs WF/FT and I don't think you'll see any soon. I'm a WF/WF believer for any content pre-80 and even so much as all content at 80 pre-raiding gear. So yes, I won't use the WF glyph.
I guess it means no FT glyph either.